Dynamic schedule - page 7

Prival:

There are algorithms that have worked, are working and will continue to work and bring a consistent profit.) You just don't know about them yet, because you're working on the Forex market. They also work here, but they are not available to ordinary traders at the bank level.

Arbitrage is called arbitrage. You can still do it on the exchange, because everyone is on an equal footing there. But the fight is not a serious HFT algorithms, the battle for speed is who will be faster to rip the situation arising arbitrage.

E.T. And about the tester masters, and I know, here laid out and for MT4 and MT5 in the tester in the ceiling profit rests :-), although I personally with a group of friends could make a couple of robots and the real world, but brokerage companies refused to pay a profit, because there's profit in the ceiling restrained))

Arbitrage,HFT, yeah a mere mortal cannot do that, especially in MT... I have not traded on the exchange, I have no strength after 6 years of thinking, considering the fact that I have spent at least 4 years on the computer without leaving it.

It's cool to defeat a brokerage company).

TheXpert:
Then you've tried the wrong place.

I agree, wrong place. You don't need to work with a brokerage company. You should trade on the exchange with a broker, where every tick is the same for everyone and the payout is guaranteed + all deals are registered by a third independent entity (the exchange) and they cannot be undone on history.

Yusuf, try the Parabolic SAR indicator ))))

artikul:
Yusuf, try the Parabolic SAR indicator ))))
Thanks, I will definitely try it.

yosuf:
Thank you, I will definitely give it a try.
Yusuf, I also recommend RSI and Bollinger Bands.

Prival:

I think you'll like this way and program morehttp://stocksharp.com/products/hydra/:-) there's also the history of the tumbler, also in free access but only Russia. Nikolay Moroshkin wrote it at my request.

So dreams come true :-)

As one forumer on another forum remarked, this program is some "homemade bullshit".

I think it's a very accurate remark. It's rare to find such a precise wording.

simpleton:

As one forum member noted on another forum, this program is some "do-it-yourself bullshit".

I think this is a very accurate point. It's rare to find such a precise wording.

no problem. you can also use other software. which one do you think is better?

Prival:

No problem. you can use any other software. which one do you think is better?

I didn't claim to know which one is better. You don't have to have what to offer in return in order to claim that "self-made bullshit" is "self-made bullshit". I hope this is quite clear, contrary to the well-known paradigm.

I'd rather describe one interesting aspect of this program, despite the offtopic, to make it clear to the readers why it is a "do-it-yourself bullshit".

There is a trading platform - Fusion DMA (former Blackwood Pro), Hydra has a connector to it. With this connector Hydra Falls at the border of every 24 hours.

The reason is surprising: it fails to create a log file, which is the reason why it FALLS!

The software creates a hierarchy of directories like "StockSharp\Hydra\Logs\2014_06_28\Fusion" in My Documents to record the logs. The software creates a Blackwood.txt file in the Fusion directory, in which the log is written.

At the border of the day, a new directory symbolizing the date is created, for example, "StockSharp\Hydra\Logs\2014_06_29", but the program does NOT create the Fusion directory in it. After that the program tries to open a log file "StockSharp\Hydra\Logs\2014_06_29\Fusion\Blackwood.txt", that is in the directory Fusion is not created, and of course it fails.

Not only does it fail to create the proper directory hierarchy, but it also crashes when it fails due to its inability to open the log file. On restarting Hydra, of course, it immediately fails again. I have to create the Fusion directory myself - only after that I can start Hydra without it crashing.

I haven't seen this anywhere else. Natural "do-it-yourself bullshit".

Of course that's not the only "flaw", to put it mildly, with the whole suite of programs, not just Hydra. Scary to say: MetaQuotes products, despite being heavily criticized for their quality, are just perfect by comparison...

Hopefully now the requests for advice on which one is better won't follow again...

Although, I strongly suspect that almost everything else with similar functionality is clearly better, because you have to know how to make it the same or even worse.

simpleton:

The software creates a hierarchy of "StockSharp\Hydra\Logs\2014_06_28\Fusion" directories for logging in My Documents. The software creates a Blackwood.txt file in the Fusion directory, in which the log is written.

I looked it up yesterday just for interest...I found the latest one on the 4th framework working without instalation on the forum (I'm using cr)...
created a log folder in its own folder...downloaded the tools...did not really mess around...considering it's free, it'll do... although the sources I was interested in were not in it...

Vizard:
I looked yesterday for interest....on the forum i found the latest one without instal working on 4 framework (cr i'm using it)...
created a log folder in its own folder...downloaded the tools...did not really mess around...considering it's free, it'll do... although the sources I was interested in weren't in it...

That's right. On the forum you have to look around, find out that it turns out that the latest versions now suddenly don't work under .NET-4.0, and .NET-4.5 is not supported under Windows XP, so you have to switch to Windows 7...

And it all turns out suddenly...