Dynamic schedule - page 4

prorab:
And what is the "deeper meaning" here?
The deeper meaning is in the author's name. Trying to achieve "Symbolic Immortality" is a popular way of wasting life.

yosuf:

We'll write it now:

Let us imagine that we are working with DF 1. It means that from the moment when the price comes to this bar with the price O, the bar starts to be filled with absolute increments of the price as the difference of tick prices: 0.00015 + [-0.00010] ("absolute value" symbol) + 0.00036 + 0.00014 + [-0.00024] + [-0.00231] + [-0.00012] + 0.00145 + ........ until the sum equals 1 and then the price will leave the dynamic bar with the price C, in between having visited the maximum H and minimum L, as well as any other values inside the bar. Dynamic bar DF 1 is now complete! Move on to the next bar. Is it clear now? The price has created the bar itself by its own movement, without the time services. SUMMA ABS(Pi - Pi-1) =1. This bar contains 100000 five-digit points or 10000 four-digit points of price movement. It is also possible to arrange both smaller and larger BFs (dynamos) from BFs (dynamos bars).

Much clearer now: bars of accumulated tick price movements.

However, there is a catch: Bid and Ask. The number of accumulated tick moves for Bid may not be equal to that for Ask if the spread is floating.

How do you "end" a bar in this case?

simpleton:

However, there is a catch: Bid and Ask. The number of accumulated tick moves for the Bid may not be equal to that for the Ask, if the spread is floating.

How to "finish" a bar in this case?

Ask = Bid+spread (by the way, it is not always so). The dynamic spread characterizes the value of the "stomach" of the brokerage company. Is it worth "trusting the stomach"??? ;)

simpleton:

However, there is a catch: Bid and Ask. The number of accumulated tick moves for the Bid may not be equal to that for the Ask, if the spread is floating.

How to "finish" a bar in this case?

I think, compared to the overall price movement, this discrepancy will not introduce a significant error. However, the programmers can give some useful advice here.

prorab:
Your SUMMA ABS(Pi-Pi-1) parameter is very similar to the VOLUME parameter of the bar.

If all ticks were a single point size of 0.00001, that would be it.
And in this case each bar can be represented as (OPEN,HIGH,LOW,CLOSE,VOLUME=100000).

Roughly speaking, we obtain another type of chart for which we should again develop analytical methods, indicators, trading rules, etc.
And what is the "deeper meaning" here?

The meaning is that the dynamic chart, in my opinion, should better show the true course of the price formation process as the sum of differently directed actions of participants, depending on the current situation on the market at the moment. The main thing is that a dynamic chart will react to market movements in unison. The market is standing still - the chart is standing still as well, which makes sense to me. Consequently, the chart itself will filter out minor market fluctuations, showing the true role of the flat, which is often attributed to "consolidation" of the market. I think the non-linearity in price movement will be diminished, because, the mismatch between market movement and time is eliminated, when, for example, the market stands and time goes with a constant price in a horizontal direction, making it harder to detect a possible trend, which has not gone anywhere from the fact that the market has taken a temporary respite, because the tension in the market remains.

yosuf:
The point is that, in my opinion, a dynamic chart should better show the true course of the pricing process as the sum of the multidirectional actions of participants depending on the prevailing market situation at the moment. which is not as time-dependent as it seems in the case of a conventional chart. The main thing is that a dynamic chart will react to market movements in unison. The market is standing still - the chart is standing still as well, which makes sense to me. Consequently, the chart itself will filter out minor market fluctuations, showing the true role of the flat, which is often attributed to "consolidation" of the market. I think there will be less non-linearity in the price movement, because it will eliminate the inconsistency between market movement and time, when, for example, the market stands still and time goes with a constant price in a horizontal direction, making it harder to detect a possible trend that has not gone anywhere from the fact that the market has taken a temporary respite, because the tension in the market is still there.

This would be little different from an equal-volume bar. Almost the same thing.

Zhunko:
It won't be much different from an equal-volume bar. Almost the same.
Ever notice the strong movement on low volumes and vice versa? So, it's not quite the same. We need to implement it, see what happens and analyse it, in my opinion.

yosuf:
Ever notice strong movement on low volumes and vice versa? So, not quite the same thing. We need to implement it, see what happens and analyse it, in my opinion. Something my order does not appear in the "work" section, what could be the problem?

95 percent of ticks have a stroke of 1 point. So, 1 point will almost always equal 1 tick.

Zhunko:
95 per cent of ticks have a move of 1 point. So 1 point will almost always equal 1 tick.
so what? a point can be either negative or positive.

Come on, somebody write this indicator.
I'm really interested in what Yusuf has come up with again. :)