Buy + Sell trading system - page 7

zoritch:

and I've got plenty of friends who we drink that money with... nothing personal... just not serious...

I don't drink the money. I like to earn it.

I'm in the ROYS account and it's earning a lot of money)

Account is about +7 cu at the moment, 63 trading days, the system is just the bomb)))

drawdown from the original funds came to about -10 cu lots 0.02, and the drawdowns are sitting very long, if you raise the lots drawdowns at times increased ...

So there is no profit with small lots, and the system will have problems with big lots...

The system is good for beginners, pluses are small deposits, one may think for a long time in the market) but micro lots, one cannot make profit with such a system.

7Konstantin7:

I'm in the ROYS account and it's earning a lot of money)

Account is about +7 cu at the moment, 63 trading days, the system is just the bomb)))

drawdown from the original funds came to about -10 cu lots 0.02, and the drawdowns are sitting very long, if you raise the lots drawdowns at times increased ...

So there is no profit with small lots, and the system will have problems with big lots...

The system is good for beginners, pluses are small deposits, one may think for a long time in the market) but micro lots, one cannot make profit with such a system.

This is a working model of the trading system.It shows the ordering of the orders.It shows the profitability.Profit is regulated by the grid spacing and order volumes.It is a working model of the trading system.It shows the ordering of the orders.It shows the profitability.Profit is regulated by the grid spacing and order volumes.

ROYS:

I know for sure that most people have not yet found a trading method. Some people have been looking for it for 5 ....10 years and have never found it.)

I am not interested in investors, I am not looking for them. I am interested in traders, with whom I will build long-term partnerships. My advice on this trading system, will be in demand by those who start working on this system. The system is simple in appearance, but it is difficult to manage. It is inconspicuous at first glance, but it has very great potential for prospects. It frees the trader from the monitor. With this system, the trader starts to earn money in forex and becomes a free person, and the whole day is not tied to the monitor.) Again, this is a very easy to understand and very difficult to manage trading system.

To repeat, this is a very difficult system to understand and manage. Who wanted to, he understood me.

You know, Chernyshevsky, you are our educator, what are you doing here? With such a "posh" system can not lose a minute.
We take the profit (well, you say that it is) invest in a new business. You can even in another brokerage house and do not get distracted by the forums. Well we do not understand your brilliance, and you do not give in to any entreaties to calm down and sober up. :) Why do you need partners? You came up with this system by yourself, by yourself, like all the geniuses. Well, by all means, go ahead.
Your system has such "potential prospects", you finally became a free man, and you're all day "unplugged" from the monitor, (all your words, not mine) and what makes you sit on the forum and blow our brains out? Is there nowhere to spend the money earned by this wonderful system and nowhere to spend your free time? Don't tell me that out of the goodness of your heart you want to help newcomers. I'd rather "seeking fame!" That's more believable.

But seriously, "money doesn't like noise!" If you're doing it, don't say anything. If you don't do it, don't say anything. They'll make fun of you.

ROYS:

This is a working model of the trading system.It shows the ordering of orders.Profitability is shown.Profit is regulated by the grid spacing and order volumes.

You have not made any profit for such a period of time and have been in a drawdown for such a long time.
If you make the step of the grid smaller or raise lots or do both, the drawdown will increase manifold, a very big deposit is needed for that, several thousand dollars 5,000-1,000 cu, nobody wants to sit in a huge drawdown, and a person with such capital would not trade on this system, it is just stupid.

comes out the system is only suitable for mini lot, no profit, for the very first experience it is excellent

ROYS:

This is a working model trading system.It shows the ordering of orders.Profitability is shown.Profit is regulated by grid spacing and order volumes.
Meat and cabbage shredding! The result is 100% sinking of the deposit! A great teacher for beginners! Everybody learns from mistakes! Not everyone!

I do not understand what the author is trying to bet) if he showed himself and his system, so he needs it, then you have to show the readers what to pay attention to you, give access to a real account, with good profits, even with drawdowns ... The main thing is that the drawdowns should be justified by good profits, trading for several months, then yes) is something to learn from you

As for the demo account I mentioned above, it is kind of silly.

pro_:

Listen, Chernyshevsky, you educator, what are you doing here? With such a "posh" system there is not a minute to lose.
We take the profit (you say there is one) invest in a new business. You can even in another brokerage house and do not get distracted by the forums. Well we do not understand your brilliance, and you do not give in to any entreaties to calm down and sober up. :) Why do you need partners? You came up with this system by yourself, by yourself, like all the geniuses. Well, by all means, go ahead.
Your system has such "potential prospects", you finally became a free man, and you're all day "unplugged" from the monitor, (all your words, not mine) and what makes you sit on the forum and blow our brains out? Is there nowhere to spend the money earned by this wonderful system and nowhere to spend your free time? Don't tell me that out of the goodness of your heart you want to help newcomers. I'd rather "seeking fame!" That's more believable.

But seriously, "money doesn't like noise!" If you're doing it, don't talk. If you don't do it, don't say anything. They'll laugh at you!

That's for sure.)

I'm out of here.)

7Konstantin7:

I do not understand what the author is trying to bet) once showed himself and his system, so he needs it, then you have to show the readers so that you pay attention, give access to a real account, with good profits, even with drawdowns ... The main thing is that the drawdowns should be justified by good profits, trading for several months, then yes) is something to learn from you

As for the demo account I mentioned above, it is kind of silly.

They are clearly in cahoots with the chefs. You put out 30 orders and think you are a trader!

borilunad:
He's obviously in cahoots with the cooks. He placed 30 orders and thinks he's a trader!

Like Herczyk 2.