Buy + Sell trading system - page 5

tara:

Nah... Not a penny to support the system. It's fucking working for three by itself.

The system itself will open all pending orders. The trader needs to take part in regulating the order opening to avoid accumulation of unpaired orders against the movement.

borilunad:
It smells like advertising! I'm not saying that your system is good! Also, it only works for the downside, as it's more likely that the pullback won't hit the pair as you're calculating! These bikes have already been sucked and thrown away!

By removing or adding an order before the movement of the chart, you adjust the unpaired order in advance, without rushing, 200...400 pips from the current price.

khorosh:
That's it, the secret's out - the grail is dead).

Forex itself is a grail. And you have to learn how to manage your emotions.

ROYS:

Forex itself is a gray area. And you have to learn how to manage your emotions.

That's genius.

I hadn't really thought about it.

fozi:

That's genius.

I hadn't really thought about it.

Apparently he thinks it's a gold mine and an inexhaustible source of enrichment).

ROYS:

By removing or adding an order before the chart movement, an unpaired order is adjusted. 200...400 pips in advance, without rushing, from the current price.

What prevents you from placing buy and sell orders at the same level?

Your TS:

Sell

Buy -------F

Sell F ----------F

Buy ------------------F

-----------------------------Ф

FF - price movement. As you can see the lower Sell+Buy will be closed with a profit. The upper Buy will be closed when! Now, when the loss is 3 times the resulting profit? Or will you wait and wait for how long when it returns, and if it doesn't return and the drawdown increases? A 100% loss!

And you have to use a 100% loss by reversing the trades to get a 100% profit! Right?

dmitriy086:
you can't make money with this system, you'll be selling at the bottom or buying at the top.

On this trading system, I have been working for a long time. Everything is good. I have several deposits under management today.

tara:

All will be equal in our lifetime,

For every tide, there will be an ebb,

For every clever one a fool,

All is equal, all is fair:

There will be justice.There will be poor and there will be rich.There will be clever and there will be stupid.That's what evolution is all about.