Buy + Sell trading system - page 2

dmitriy086:
the picture I meant a screenshot of the trading day...

I don't know what you mean... here's Thursday night through Friday... no trading on the weekend... :-(((

zoritch:

there is no trade at the weekend... :-(((

Are you sure?

zoritch:

I don't know what you mean... Thursday night through Friday night... there's no trade on the weekend... :-(((

Sorry, maybe I didn't put it right, but I'm talking about a picture of the trades, the unprocessed orders, i.e. a screenshot of a trading tool with trades. And for such (transaction history) screen a special thanks.

I'm not so sure... :-))) I said it was a 24-hour screen, but it was two days... I can't narrow it down any further in the report... :-))) but I don't give a shit

zoritch:
I'm not so sure... :-))) I said it was a day's screenshot, but it was two days... and I can't narrow it down any further in the report... :-))) but I don't give a damn.

You can try to say that you won't give any more money;)

tara:

You could try saying no more money;)

Oh, tar... Sasha is too good...

zoritch:

Oh, tar... Sasha is really good...

I said try it;)

you can't make money with this system, you'll be selling at the bottom or buying at the top.

dmitriy086:
you can't make money with this system, you'll be selling at the bottom or buying at the top.
Don't you understand the TS? Always buy will be balanced by sell with accuracy to one step no matter if it is the bottom or the top...

All will be equal in our lifetime,

For every tide, there will be an ebb,

For every clever one a fool,

All is equal, all is fair: