MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 157

Y.A.K._:

Happy New Year to all!

Can you please tell me if it is possible to use more than 8 buffers for indicators and also if methods like DRAW_FILLING work correctly?

Can I have some workable example?

Because I have some strange things, although the compiler doesn't complain. Taking into account that I haven't done anything in MQL5, I may have got it wrong :)

The compiler has an error: 'TimeTradeServer' - function not defined

Does it mean that the function has been lost?

Can you say anything about indicator buffers, DRAW_FILLING and TimeTradeServer function? Thank you.

Wahoo:

Build #569

#1. I have no tooltips showing at all (multiple objects one on top of the other)

#2. If I remove Expert Advisor from the chart using the knob (ExpertRemove()) and then try to manually re-attach it to the chart, it won't work. Immediately it says that ExpertRemoved...

1. Please provide more details to reproduce or contact Service Desk.

2. Checking, thank you for contacting us.

I also turn off the grid on the charts, it is totally uninformative and only gets in the way.

stringo:

Gifs have always had a problem with displaying colour if it is not in the 256 gif colour table. There's nothing we can do about that - we won't change the algorithm. Save as png

In build 509 it is saved to GIF without any errors, while in 569 it is saved with an error.

Please note, that the background colour used is standard DarkGray(169,169,169), which is included in the 256 gif colour table.

The ChartScreenShot help does not say anything about png.

trora:
Can you tell me if it is possible to trade with different brokers through one mt4 terminal?
It is possible.

Y.A.K._:
Can you say anything about the TimeTradeServer function? Thank you.

Asked about the function, they are thinking about it for now.

The answer in the CD, verbatim, is "Not known yet".

Does anyone know what the latest build version of the Multi-terminal is (if it's still supported)?

Interesting:

Asked about the function, they are thinking about it.

The answer from the SR, verbatim, is "Not known yet".

Thank you. I was guided by the reference...

You didn't understand anything about the scale, and unfortunately I don't have time for screenshots and detailed descriptions, as I will write here at least so no one will argue. Also... Do you really think that here sit children who do not know that the scale can be changed and scaled with the mouse :) . You've got to be kidding me...

It's when you scale the scale that all the impracticality and impropriety of the grid becomes apparent. Try it, and pay attention to the intervals and how they change, all doubts will fall away.

MilordFX:

no one has time...)

But there are even fewer telepaths...)

Unfortunately, there are fewer and fewer who understand Russian, even among Russians. Telepathy is not always necessary... sometimes having ordinary common sense is enough.