MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 156

yes, exactly the scale on the right

to set the grid spacing, e.g. 10 points

The grid would be drawn with a pitch of 10 pips and the scale on the right did not change every 4th and 5th value after the decimal point, but was

with a fixed grid spacing, e.g.

1.3230 etc.

That would be a beauty.

By the way, the vertical grid spacing is now 25 points on the 4-digit grid. And if you pull the scale with a mouse, you can get a 100 point step, i.e. the grid has been scaled a long time ago, although the height of candlesticks also scales)))

evillive:
By the way, the vertical grid spacing is now 25 points on the 4-digit grid. And if you pull the scale with a mouse, you can get a 100 point step, i.e. the grid has been scaled a long time ago, although the height of candlesticks also scales)))

Don't bother, it's simple and elementary...

Friends, why are you arguing without understanding? The guy (wlad) has a point. And I wrote about it here on the forum about 6 years ago. The grid in its current form is totally impractical. I personally just take it away from the chart so it doesn't get on my nerves. It should, in theory, be a fixed step, then it will be the grid. The fact that you can create a script, an indicator, etc. Don't tell me, I have done it myself. I personally do not need extra objects on the chart, especially to make correct what is already there, but it is implemented incorrectly and is impractical for traders. As far as I know the program (MT4) is for traders and then for programmers. If it is only for robot programmers then correct me. I hope at least this time Metakwots will listen.

that's not it.

the scale is as described in my example above

Wrong place, if you want to be heard, go to the fifth forum at Servicedesk.

VOLDEMAR:

Don't be fooled, it's all done simply and elementary ...
Share it if you do. Screenshot would be nice too. I agree that it is easy to do, but it is not very convenient because extra objects are created and the right scale is a problem. It's a trading platform first of all, not a casing for creating a trading platform. Such elementary things can be done as usual

Thank you, you know what I mean. Can just ask the developers to do it - it seems that for many people it is still a shell for programming, that their hands itch to program something, even if it looks like stolen. People like to get creative.
pro_:
Friends, why are you arguing without understanding? The guy (wlad) has a point. And I wrote about it here on the forum about 6 years ago. The grid in its current form is totally impractical. I personally just take it away from the chart so it doesn't get on my nerves. It should, in theory, be a fixed step, then it will be the grid. The fact that you can create a script, an indicator, etc. Don't tell me, I have done it myself. I personally do not need extra objects on the chart, especially to make correct what is already there, but it is implemented incorrectly and is impractical for traders. As far as I know the program (MT4) is for traders and then for programmers. If it is only for robot programmers then correct me. I hope at least this time Metakwots will listen to me.

Please advise - is it possible to trade through 1 terminal mt4 accounts at different brokers. if no - why not?

Lunar:
Published build 569, same bugs are present.

ChartApplyTemplate not yet implemented

You went a bit overboard with ChartNext. Fixed by

Gifs have always had a problem displaying colour if it's not included in gif's 256 colours table. There is nothing we can do here - we will not change the algorithm. Save as png