MetaTrader 4 Build 529 beta released with new compiler - page 96

shredder:
In the old meta-editor the Name List appeared regardless of the case of the typed name, but in the new one does not appear. This is done intentionally or accidentally? If accidentally, you can make it like the old was?

This "little" huge problem has been talked about for a long time by many. It seems to have moved here from MT5. Of course the case-dependent auto-addition is nonsense.

It's not a convenience, it's just a... a gimmick.

Also, the Ctrl + F1 key combination stopped working in the new ME. Previously it used to open context help for the function the cursor was on at the bottom of the window, which was very convenient.

It doesn't happen now. Correct it, please.

Or advise how to call context help for a particular function in code.

Patrol:

Also, the Ctrl + F1 key combination stopped working in the new ME. It used to open the context help for the function the cursor was on at the bottom of the window, which was very convenient.

Now it does not work. Could you please fix it?

Or advise how to call context help for a particular function in code now.

Ctrl+F1 searches mql4.com. F1 opens help in a separate window, Ctrl+F - search in document, Shift+Ctrl+F - search in files. Ctrl+Space - list of functions

Patrol:

Or suggest how you can now call contextual help for a specific function in code.

In the old ME, this was done simply with F1. The same way it is done in the new one. Only help opens in a separate window, not in the Toolbox window.

shredder:

In old ME it was done simply by F1. It's the same in the new one. Only help opens in a separate window, not in the Toolbox window.

Yes, really. And for some reason I always pressed Ctrl + F1 and it worked :)

Now I've tried it in the new ME - it's just as you say. Pressing F1 opens a new help window, which is very inconvenient (for me).

What is the keyboard shortcut to open the help window in the Toolbox now? The way it was before. Or is it configurable somewhere?

Patrol:

What keyboard shortcut can be used now to open the Toolbox Help window? The way it was before. Or is it configurable somewhere?

Now there is no Help tab in the Toolbox at all, so I guess you can't open help in this window. Perhaps the developers will decide to add such a tab nevertheless, and maybe it will even become possible to choose the way the help is displayed. But for now I am more concerned about the case-insensitive output of the Name List.

Patrol:

Now I've tried it in the new ME - it's just as you say. Pressing F1 opens a new help window, which is very inconvenient (for me). What is the keyboard shortcut to open the help window in the Toolbox now? The way it was before. Or is it configurable somewhere?

100%
It used to be much better, you could switch between help and code with one Esc, now it's much worse. Why do we need such innovations that add more work for users?!

Invalid License errors and failure to load the stdlib.ex4 library continue to occur at times

Renat,

Are there any plans for ME4 in the near future

ENUM_ANCHOR_POINT and ENUM_LINE_STYLE ?

Thank you.

I would really like to see Drag&Drop of user accounts implemented, if it is possible, of course...