For those who like to measure... achievements))) - page 28

Yes, 280 points

YOUNGA:
Yes, 280 points.
If you straighten out what they're eating (although you can't seem to get a response), then it's the same

grenadier:

I've been making a kolobok here. In 6 months, from a $100 starting lot of 0.07, it's gone up to $278536. Is that normal?

The tester himself wrote the answer to the question at the top, in brackets, in red

grenadier:

I've been making a kolobok here. In 6 months, from a $100 starting lot of 0.07, it's gone up to $278536. Is that normal?

Honestly, I don't have much to complain about... Of course, the testing method is embarrassing. You should bet on the demo.

grenadier:

Similar under the same initial conditions for GBPAUD for example:

As you can see, it does not depend on the testing method.

As you can see from the pictures the volume has a ceiling - the tester does not give more than 10 lots, otherwise I don't even know what would happen.

The tester does not give more than 10 lots? I don't think the tester cares, I don't care if it's 1000 lots or more. The dealers are limiting it. No, well, put it on the demo, to check. I had it once. I unwittingly, unwillingly looked into the future)))). And then only the demo put everything in its place)))))))

You may not be affected, but in general I've had programs that give astronomical results on checkpoints and don't work on all ticks.