For those who like to measure... achievements))) - page 19

TheTrader:

240% in one week

"in one week" is not an indicator

nikelodeon:
When you do, you can brag about it. And you can shove your charts under your pillow..... Get it? !!!!!

Once again, the snot-nosed don't ask when to post charts and who to post them to :) You got a pussy, take it out. If you don't, keep quiet and be jealous.

moskitman:
"in a week" is not an indicator

It's a super indicator.

moskitman:
"for the week" is not an indicator

The indicator in general is the funds, not the balance. With such a balance and open positions being in the arse, what is the achievement?

People are right to say it's only a matter of time.

artmedia70:

The indicator in general is the funds, not the balance. With such a balance and open positions being in the arse, what is the achievement?

People are right to say that it is only a matter of time

These are closed positions! Even if the demo is adnako a weekly percentage is strong

TheTrader:

Shit, I don't care if you put all the nicknames on The. I read the replies and at first it looks like my post is being answered.

And the state in a week is bearded. Show me the same progress in six months, at least on the demo.

TheTrader:

These are closed positions! Even if it's a demo, a one-week percentage is a lot.
What do closed positions have to do with it? Can't you use your brain? If there's +240 in closed positions and 230 in open ones, what's the total?

TheXpert:

Shit, I don't care if you put all the nicknames on The. I read the replies and at first it looks like my post is being answered.

And the state in a week is bearded. Show me the same progress in six months, at least on the demo.

he will show for half a year he only started a fortnight ago ha

As for me, I'm five years ahead of schedule.

what did borya sing? where are those young kids... ? they'll wipe it out and eat it up.... thank god it's not us and not now... :-)))