For those who like to measure... achievements))) - page 15

Speculator:

Envious yes

What to be jealous of?????

nikelodeon:

What to envy?????

Interest

Just keeping an eye on the branch for Shit Traders... Oh sorry I meant to say demo. Yes yes of course demo traders, no bullshit writing.....

nikelodeon:
Just keeping an eye on the branch for Shit Traders... Oh sorry I meant to say demo. Yes yes of course demo traders, no bullshit writing.....

Are you a moderator?

Speculator:

Interest
What interest???? Air???? You can only buy Air Gingerbread with it and it's unlikely.... Anything in the account doesn't count!!!!! Only the money you hold in your hand.....

Speculator:

Are you a moderator?
No. You know, I see such an optimistic attitude in you... good for you!!!! I recognize myself.......Really......

nikelodeon:
What percentages???? Air???? You can only buy Air Gingerbread with it and it's unlikely.... Anything in the account doesn't count!!!!! Only the money you hold in your hand.....

You should be in a gay forum, what are you doing here?

Speculator:

You should be in a gay forum, what are you doing here?
What does gay have to do with???? Notice you're the one who brought them up.....Really don't get it!!!!!

nikelodeon:
What does this have to do with gay people???? Notice you're the one who brought them up.....Really don't get it!!!!!

he wants to get off the subject! (keep pushing him!)

nikelodeon:
What does this have to do with gay people???? Notice you're the one who brought them up.....Really don't get it!!!!!

I think you're not stupid enough to... To regard these messages as intended... So as not to engage in idle dialogue!