Apply the template programmatically? - page 7

Thinking about reducing the size.

If you change from 16-character to 64-character, you can shrink by half, while still maintaining textual representation. Numbers + lowercase letters + uppercase letters = 10+26+26 = 62, add a couple of other characters (like @ and $), and you're good to go.

It's easy to recode, you'll get the hang of it. // If you get confused, I'll give you a hand.

Did you open the template programmatically or not?

MetaDriver:

Yay, it works!

Cool :)

MetaDriver:

Shift and version should of course be encoded/decoded, but it's better to do without indicators. And no one will die, for sure.

You can optionally introduce. You have to cope with it manually, i.e. you have to write a full-fledged template parser. Not a priority.

The version is rubbish - two bytes, and something must be done about the shift. I got a good match, others may be less lucky.

I mean, until there are no versions, I won't be able to develop the project. And since there aren't any, I won't be able to.

Anyway, good for you, it's a useful tool. Quite.

Thank you :) if you like it, agitate the people you know, who may like it. It's not much of a problem to watch a half-minute video.

And like it if you like it.

MetaDriver:

I was thinking about reducing the size.

Would not believe, the same was in my thoughts, only with * and + signs))). 128 does not work anymore (

sanyooooook:
did you open the template programmatically or not?
Right :)

What if you do something like the screenshot service?

What is in the buffer is published on your service, and the user only link to the file, then he gives the link to someone, and the script itself reads the file.

This will reduce the user's motion in terms of selecting when you copy the template, and will reduce the movement to save the file.

Template service will be available )

We can do things differently. It's so bad.

TheXpert:
We could do it in a different way. So bad.

But it will be possible to send indicator files together with the template,

i.e., the template will be saved (+ you can send a screenshot to see how the template looks like)

and the indicators are sent together with it, which can be later unloaded and placed in the same script folder, but here it is up to the user whether to send indicators.

You will save a lot of user time to send the template and all the indicators, and thus the user who will receive the template.

ZS: But, of course, if it's so bad, you shouldn't do it that way ))

sanyooooook:

But it will be possible to transfer the indicator files along with the template,

I could pass them on ) but I don't want to. This is a copyright issue.

The automatic screen is also good. But it won't work. Well, I mean, if the service, it may work, but not the fact that there will be any demand for this thing.

TheXpert:
I can pass them on ) but I don't want to.

I'm not arguing that you can't.

then only graphics.

sanyooooook

then only graphics.

Well actually I can generate a list of indicators in the template. They will either have to be posted by the author of the template, or the user will find them themselves.

This way I avoid problems with indicators. It is desirable to change the standard template itself as little as possible.

TheXpert:

Well actually I can generate a list of indicators in the template. They will either have to be posted by the author of the template, or the user will find them themselves.

So I'm getting rid of the problems with indicators. It is desirable to change the standard template itself as little as possible.

it is clear that the user can find the indicator or pass it to the user, but when you send the indicator with the template (in a separate file)

If you want to check it, it is much more convenient than user to send it manually or, what's worse, another user will search for it by himself.

ZS: What has been done is cool, but you need a feature for it to work.

ZZZY: ran the script, everything is sent to the server (indicators on request of the user), the link in the buffer, sent the link to the second user, he copied the link runs the script and voila everything is immediately on his screen.