Apply the template programmatically? - page 5

FAQ:
I'm not sure it's going to work on the weekend.
It won't. The server time in the terminal is only updated when some quotation comes in.

TheXpert:
Well yes, I'm thinking along those same lines, but so far no stone flower is coming out.
First of all, it's a crutch.
Second, consider it an axiom that every DC has a different story.

Mischek2:
First of all, it's a crutch.
Secondly, consider it an axiom that every DC has a different story
Different, but roughly similar. Not a crutch, but a heuristic method of solving the problem;)

Integer:
Different, but roughly similar, after all. Not a crutch, but a heuristic method of solving the problem ;)

Dima, just you, have a great ( for this forum ) experience of comparison and you know that we can only talk about a probability of less than 100%. And this is a sentence.

Yes, I made it in one day. I'll try to make a video tomorrow.

Mischek2:
Dima, you have a great ( for this forum ) comparison experience and you know that we can only talk about a probability of less than 100%. And that is a sentence.

I agree

TheXpert:

Will you use a thing that works every once in a while? Even if it's 9 out of 10? I probably wouldn't.

It depends on the consumer demand for the thing.

You've got two figures, 50% and 90%, so that's how we explain it. We divide the demand accordingly into three categories.

Low, medium and high.

If it's low, you can't get 50 or 90.

Medium, 90 will do and 50 will not do.

With high demand and 50 will do the trick.

Integer:

Here's an idea. We transmit a small portion of the chart, say 10 bars and approximate time; the script searches for the same portion of the chart starting from the specified time plus/minus days. There may be different brokerage companies, respectively, the data may be different, the way of comparison should be considered.

Transmit 6-10 control points on different popular pairs (one point per pair). For example, close time of the hour bar at 11:00 of the last completed day on {EURUSD. GBPUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, USDJPY, GBPJPY}.

Upon receipt, we scan the recipient's time series in 1-hour steps, synchronously searching for the minimum delta on the control points.

The probability of misidentification of a correct shift in this case is P << 1% even if half of the recipient's graphs are missing.

It is a pain in the ass, but it will work practically without fail.

I'm so sick of lines... To the gnashing of teeth.

TheXpert:

The main feature -- you can easily publish anywhere, on a forum including, without getting bogged down. To apply, just copy the text to the buffer and run the script on the desired graphic.

TheXpert:

Here's a test template like this:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX......................
Get the script already! :)