Apply the template programmatically? - page 4

MetaDriver:

That's the way it is.

The storage itself is not a problem, I can make my own hat, where you can store a huge pile of things.

Unreliable...

It's a pain in the ass, starting with the fact that you can't properly determine the GMT offset of the server without a server where you'll get that very reference time without an offset, plus it won't work on weekends.

It's better to let the user set it by hand. Shifting objects is not a problem.

Mischek2:
It's got nothing to do with fi. You want it to fly. Then you have to follow the rules. It's not my fault.

You don't think that I'm being offensive or reflexive.

Personally, I expect you to be constructive, i.e. "fi", that's why I say so directly.

Half a minute video with the principle of work is just enough to evaluate both the principle and (un)convenience.

TheXpert:

This is roughly what it will look like :) when handed over.

It would be good to write the timeframe, and the message on which timeframe to start, as well as the symbol, and it would not hurt the name of the brokerage company. Sometimes they send a template... If you do not know what symbol and timeframe it should be used. If we are going to do a complex analysis, the name of the brokerage company is a must.

Integer:
And it has never been told on what symbol and timeframe to use it on. If we are going to do a complex analysis, the name of brokerage company should be obligatory.
It is in the template header.
<chart>
symbol=SILVER

period=60

Above is the test version. It's just a handover. A lot of additional useful information can be generated, if it's available, it's not a problem at all.

The only question is whether the fic is in demand.

TheXpert:
It's in the template's header.
<chart>
symbol=SILVER

period=60

There you go... didn't think to look there. Thank you. (chuckles)

TheXpert:

There's nothing I can do about it.
And if you display a message like - no access to ...

Mischek2:
And if you get a message like - no access to ...

Will you use a thing that works every once in a while? Even if it's 9 out of 10? I probably wouldn't.

Shift correction is undoubtedly important, but I honestly have no idea how to make it automatic.

I was thinking about markers on the chart at extrema as well, but so far nothing useful has come to mind.

TheXpert:

...but I honestly have no idea how to make it automatic...

Here's an idea. A small section of the chart, about 10 bars and approximate time is sent, the script searches for the same section of the chart from the specified time plus/minus a day. There may be different brokerage companies, so the data may be different, we should think about how to compare them.

Well, yes, I'm thinking along the same lines, but so far no stone flower is coming out.

You can measure and pass the delta TimeCurrent() - Timelocal() \ GMT(Winapi) - Timelocal(). but not sure if this will work on a weekend.