Econometrics: State-space model forecasting - page 23

avtomat:

Don't give a damn about incentives... Trust me, just trust me for now, that the benefits will come first and foremost to you. Then, in hindsight, you'll understand why I say that.

And don't pay any attention to the husk. The foam will fall off by itself...

I'll have to think about it.

For now, we need to get the window problem down to code. With a window over 40 bar the system has a huge, although it comes out on the plus side.

yosuf:
Give us the formulas to start with, if it's not a secret, we'll see. Preferably in relation to the state space of the market.

I will take a look. But it will take time.

EconModel:

I'll have to think about it.

EconModel:
I'll have a look. But it will take time.

)) It's phrases like that that make a thread. It's a thrill for the author.

Can you be more specific? Even a shadow of specifics? Check it in the tester? God forbid, then the nonsense will be obvious to everyone.

And we won't be able to condescend to reply gracefully.)

Mischek2:

)) It's phrases like that that are what this thread is all about. It's a thrill for the author.

Can you be more specific? Even a shadow of specifics? Check it in the tester? God forbid, then the nonsense will be obvious to everyone.

And we won't be able to condescend to reply gracefully.)

Why are you picking on the man, "a doer of substance"? Go muck about in your swamp...

avtomat:

Why are you picking on the man, "a doer of substance"? Go muck about in your swamp...
I've been waiting 23 pages for specifics. Do you know how long we have to wait?

Mischek2:
I'm 23 pages waiting for specifics. Do you know how much longer we have to wait?

You don't need it.

avtomat:

you don't need it.
So it's a long wait

Mischek2:
I'm waiting 23 pages for the specifics. Do you know how much longer you have to wait ?

He's out of the loop.

He had a "specificity" of 69 (a Freudian number of some kind :)) ) pages developed and then came rYal.

PapaYozh:

He's out of the loop.

He had a "specificity" of 69 (a Freudian number of some kind :)) ) pages developed, and then came the rYal.

there's obviously something wrong with you... hedgehog...

yosuf:
OK, let's talk about models, functions, pick the right ones. I suggest you read this theory https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140329

It's getting more interesting every day )))) then not RMS but NSSPMV (Wizard neural network super-duper model... the screen on page 2 ))))... at least the residual is almost zero on sampling... dream it)))...