Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1115

smithers88:
Hello.

Is it possible to find out the actual spread values in the past ?

Thank you.
In MT5 you can, in MT4 you can't

smithers88:
Hello.

Is it possible to find out the actual spread values in the past ?

Thank you.
http://ratedata.gaincapital.com/ - tick (i.e. both bid and ask) stories since 2000

Can you tell me which is better - a VPS server or a dedicated one? I've read all sorts of reviews, dedicated is better, but all reviews before 2010. Now the situation must have changed. By "better" I mean stable, reliable, uninterrupted.

Good time, how to add a new line to the finished file.csv, with a shift to the 1st line - if possible? Or some other way, but without recalculating/recycling the existing data. Is it allowed to update the names of columns and rows

int GenerateCsv(string fileName)
  {
   int handle= FileOpen(fileName,FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE," "),x=0,y=0;
   string str="";
   if(handle<1)
     {
      Print("Error:",GetLastError());
      return(handle);
     }
   else
     {
      str="";
      for(x=0; x<ARRAY_SIZE_X; x++)
        {
         str = str + DoubleToString(arrayIndexX[x]);
         str = str + "\t";
        }
      FileWrite(handle,PrepareString(str));
      for(y=0; y<ARRAY_SIZE_Y; y++)
        {
         str = "";
         str = str + DoubleToString(arrayIndexY[y]) + "\t";
           {
            str = str + DoubleToString(arrayZ[0][x][y]);
            str = str + "\t";
           }
        }
     }
   FileClose(handle);
   return(handle);
  }

In general, the problem is that the system swearing at the three-dimensional array where the axis j,k must be huge values, here I think to put everything into a text editor as storage, if necessary, to process it.

I may need to use\n when writing, but I don't know how yet.

The value of the first line is the cap, the second line is 0 for all columns always, filling comes from the 2nd line

Top2n:

Good time, how to add a new line to the finished file.csv, with a shift to the 1st line - if possible? Or some other way, but without recalculating/recycling the existing data. Is it allowed to update the names of columns and rows

{
   string str="";
   if(handle<1)
     {
      Print("Error:",GetLastError());
      return(handle);
     }
   else
     {
      str="";
        {
         str = str + DoubleToString(arrayIndexX[x]);
         str = str + "\t";
        }
      for(y=0; y<ARRAY_SIZE_Y; y++)
        {
         str = "";
         str = str + DoubleToString(arrayIndexY[y]) + "\t";
           {
            str = str + DoubleToString(arrayZ[0][x][y]);
            str = str + "\t";
           }
        }
     }
   FileClose(handle);
   return(handle);
  }

In general, the problem is that the system swearing at the three-dimensional array where the axis j,k must be huge values, here I think to put everything into a text editor as storage, if necessary, to process it.

I may need to use\n when writing, but I don't know how yet.

The value of the first line is the cap, the second line is 0 for all columns always, filling goes from the 2nd line

If writing an array, wouldn't it be better to use the array write function? https://docs.mql4.com/ru/files/filewritearray
FileWriteArray - Файловые операции - Справочник MQL4
  • docs.mql4.com

Esteemed experts advise: how to MT4 instaforex to insert a screenshot, in a message on this forum (if you can - in detail - "on the fingers" for not very bright)

vitek2010:
Dear Experts advise: how to MT4 instaforex to insert a screenshot, the message on this forum (if you can - in detail - "on the fingers" for not very bright)

1. Save the screenshot on your computer, press Ctrl+Alt+I, specify the desired picture. That's all.

2. If from a network, the same, but instead of the path to the file on the local drive - to specify a link to the image on the network.

Vitalie Postolache:

1. Save the screenshot on your computer, press Ctrl+Alt+I, specify the desired picture. That's all.

2. If from network, the same, but instead of path to the file on the local disk - specify the link to the image in the network.

I see on the page from which I copy : put the screenshot in my pocket , Moderators please do not scold me for trying to paste the screenshot.

Screenshots of the MetaTrader platform

EURCHF, H4, 2017.01.05

InstaForex Group, MetaTrader 4, Real

EURCHF, H4, 2017.01.05, InstaForex Group, MetaTrader 4, Real

Hello, the task is to overwrite a two-dimensional array, in BIN format, does the function recognize a two-dimensional array as input?

FileWriteArray

Or only write separately by rows?

Top2n:

Good time, how to add a new line to the finished file.csv, with a shift to the 1st line - if possible? Or some other way, but without recalculating/recycling the existing data. Unless it's allowed to update column and row names

{

Remove FILE_CSV, use FILE_ANSI instead if you use "\n\t"format etc.