Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1106

mikanit:

Thank you, it all works.

Indicator buffers will remain if indicator signal conditions are no longer present? (old arrows should not disappear when redrawing))

It depends on the code. If only the zero bar is always considered, the old arrows will remain until the TF or user parameters change. Then, if the indicator redraws, the buffers will also be redrawn.

Who needs a redrawing indicator? What is the sense if the objects remain, but the indicator calculation value is not there anymore and new arrows appear, cluttering up the chart?

If the objects are deleted during reinitialization, the arrows drawn by the objects will also be redrawn.

evillive:

Depends on the code. If only the zero bar is always taken into account, the old arrows will remain until the TF or user parameters change. Then, if the indicator is redrawing, the buffers will also be redrawn.

Who needs a redrawing indicator? What is the sense if the objects remain, but the indicator calculation value is not there anymore and new arrows appear, cluttering up the chart?

If the objects are deleted during reinitialization, the arrows drawn by the objects will also be redrawn.

The "failed" arrows change my further actions on the new arrows, so on and so forth. I work with three indicators that leave the "not held" signals, I duplicate manually with icons when I need to reload the terminal, then reload.

Thanks again.

Greetings all!!!!

Got a question for you pros....

Simply put, I drew a trend line on two points, but I have one question. How to extend it further, say for a few days or to a certain event (while it would be on the 2-two past points, and the 3rd was determined by extrapolation)?

Don't want to put it in beam mode (infinity)!!! Tried to calculate the coordinates of the new point by comparing triangles. i.e. how many times more time, the same amount more and the price, but it turns out nonsense as I compare ants with elephants((((( Maybe someone has faced such problems and has a solution....

blo0ds.:

Greetings all!!!!

Got a question for you pros....

Simply put, I drew a trend line on two points, but I have one question. How to extend it further let's say for a few days or to a certain event (while it would go on 2 or 2 past points, and the 3rd is determined by extrapolation)?

I do not want to switch it to the ray mode (infinity)!!! Tried to calculate the coordinates of the new point by comparing triangles. i.e. how many times more time, the same amount more and the price, but it turns out nonsense because I compare ants with elephants((((( Maybe someone has faced such problems and has a solution....

Try this solution:

1. Draw the trend line on the given points as a ray.

2. determine its value, wherever necessary (e.g. extend it by several days or until a certain event)

3. we change the second coordinate and remove the "ray" property.

AlexeyVik:

Try this solution:

1. draw the trend line at the given points as a ray.

2. define its value where needed (extend it further, say, by several days or to a certain event)

3. change the second coordinate and delete the "ray" property.

I thought about it already, but couldn't figure it out in the reference material... I understand that this is done by the objectget function, but I don't know how (I mean removing the coordinates)

blo0ds.:
I've thought about it, but I can't find it in the reference materials... I understand that this is done with the objectget function, but I don't know how to do it (I mean to get the coordinates).

Well, then give me more details on what you don't understand.

What do you mean by "(I mean to remove values)"? If about future, you calculate time by yourself and by this time you define price value corresponding to line ObjectGetValueByTime and then ObjectMove change coordinates of second line point.

AlexeyVik:

Well then, give me more details on what is not clear.

What do you mean by "(I mean withdrawal)"? If about the future, so you calculate the time yourself and by this time determine the price value corresponding to the line ObjectGetValueByTime and then ObjectMove change the coordinates of the second point of the line.

Thank you so much good man!!!!! Just looked in the wrong place in the reference material! It's very nice and simple!!!

I had one more idea yesterday before going to sleep... I tried to calculate the point coordinates by triangle ratio (i.e. the ratio of how many times one side is bigger than the other, the same as the second side is bigger). But this method does not work at all, because different and unrelated coordinate systems vertically and horizontally!!! And what if (to give an example, how to make a line 2 times longer in time) we have 2 points and need to get the 3rd. We can simply multiply by 2 the time and multiply by 2 the price (accordingly only the deltas of time and price are multiplied by 2 and then add to the starting point).

To put it simply, I'm going to try now!)

blo0ds.:

Thank you so much good man!!!!! Just looked in the wrong place in the reference material! It's very nice and easy to make!!!

I had another idea last night before I went to bed... I tried to calculate the coordinates of a point by the ratio of triangles (i.e. the ratio of how many times one side is greater than the other, the same as the second side is greater). But this method does not work at all, because different and unrelated coordinate systems vertically and horizontally!!! And what if (to give an example, how to make a line 2 times longer in time) we have 2 points and need to get the 3rd. We can simply multiply by 2 the time and multiply by 2 the price (accordingly only the deltas of time and price are multiplied by 2 and then add to the starting point).

Simply put, I'm going to try it now!)

Then take not time but the number of bars, the unit of the piece.

And the price difference divided by _Point get the same pieces.

You'll get the third from the tangent.

AlexeyVik:

Then take the number of bars, not the time, the unit of units.

And the price difference divided by _Point get the same pieces.

Get the third one from a tangent.

Well yes nonsense I wrote in the last post) Did as you wrote by changing the beam) Everything works!!! Thanks. Just do not understand how to put + here(((

Hello all. Question for the pros. Is it possible to write an owl that would work on a web site? More precisely, not to write, but to rewrite the existing owl for MT4.