Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1038

Tema97:
custom indicator - return value - how?
iCustom - Returns the value of the specified custom indicator .

LRA:
The difference could be from calling at different times or a difference in calling parameters. And the extra call... We had a similar case recently. Our T is supposed to be triggered by the call. But the bell had two buttons: the right one for our boss and an extra one for Skunk from the neighbouring department. The boss found the wire and cut it off and told Scoon, "Either start your own N, or trigger it yourself. How copy? Over!!!
Hardly...... The call happens on every bar, the stat procedure counts the same only when a new signal appears, and when I do not call anything with custome, the comment in the main indicator writes the value correctly, as soon as the indicator is called, with custome, everything... threndetz.....

Hello, ran into a problem, can anyone advise, the issue with the price setting for orders on the five digits, the essence of the problem: the current price saved in a variable for the subsequent calculation of pending order installation, as a result opens the order of 1.00000, I believe the matter is rounding, NormalizetoDouble does not help. Also when outputting by printer it was noticed that asc and bid are rounded to 4th digit. If we do something like cask=ask*100000 , the result is normal (123456 at 1.23456), but when dividing in the opposite direction the picture repeats

STiZ:
Hello, ran into a problem, can anyone suggest, the issue with the price setting for orders on the five digits, the essence of the problem: the current price is stored in a variable for the subsequent calculation of pending order installation, as a result opens the order at 1.00000, I think the matter is rounding, NormalizetoDouble does not help. Also when outputting by printer it was noticed that asc and bid are rounded to 4th digit. If you do something like cask=ask*100000 , the result is normal (123456 at 1.23456), but when divided in the opposite direction the picture repeats
Where is the code?

Good afternoon all!!!!! I'm working on a lykbase and consequently here's the question. How many indicators can be called in an indicator with the function IKustom???? I call 16 other indicators values in my indicator and they are used in calculation. But when I call indicator on a chart, it says something like "blah, blah, blah indicator is too slow, please rewrite the indicator". So the question is how many Ikustom will the terminal pull?

nikelodeon:
Good afternoon all!!!!! I'm working on a lykbase and consequently here's the question. How many indicators can be called in an indicator with the function IKustom???? I have a call for 16 other indicators values in my indicator, then these values are calculated and when I call indicator on a chart, it says something like "blah, blah, blah indicator is too slow, please rewrite the indicator". Hence the question, how many Ikustom will the terminal pull?
It will work faster if all of the indicators by iCustom are collected in Expert Advisor and all possible combinations of calculations are performed in it. Indicators calculate non-stop, so the calculations are slowed down, while the Expert Advisor calculates only by ticks and performs all calculations in a moment. This is always faster and more economical!

borilunad:
Everything will work faster if all of the iCustom indicators are collected in the Expert Advisor and all kinds of combinations of calculations are performed in it. While indicators calculate non-stop, the Expert Advisor calculates ticks only and performs all calculations in a moment. This is always faster and more economical!

Well you said....

The indicators count the entire history (or how much of it is allowed to them) only at the moment of starting, changing of timeframe, history loading, and if the coder itself has set the condition of recalculation of the entire array by a certain condition. At other times, the indicator calculates only the current bar or two or three fresh ones (if the programmer has set it to be necessary). The same as for the EA, with arrival of a tick, and the indicator doesn't skip ticks, as the EA does (ticks can come in packs and the EA will receive only the last one, unlike the indicator that receives all of them).

So don't mislead people, Boris.

Instead of iCustom(), you just need to transfer the calculations of other indicators into a single one that will calculate everything itself.

In short: If you want it done well, do it yourself.

tara:
In short: If you want to do it well, do it yourself.
And if you fail, it doesn't matter! It's the process that counts, and the result may not be satisfactory. ;)

Thanks for the replies, that's what I thought. But here's the problem, the fact is that every day I lose the beginning of the chart, on the minutes it is about two or three months, so water every day there is a cut chart for the day, so indicators start to count every day from a different place, why their readings change and generally not possible to work, how to increase the history, and at the beginning of the chart is not lost ... and in the morning I open MT and I had all the signals, because indicators began to count from another place????