Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 1027

tara:
Dren baton, write your own fractal recognition software.
What is "dren baton"? If there is no other solution to find the candle number of the last fractal, then I will write a fractal recognition program! Can't you ask?

Good afternoon!

Help me find a code to restrict the use of the robot. Namely, limitation on the duration of the test robot, trading on the test and real account and account number.

I am digging myself in the codebase, but if someone knows and reference is not far away, I would be grateful:)

Здравствуйте! Помогите разобраться ,проблема заключается в следующем . Индикаторы выводятся на график , но не получается изменить параметры , настройки . Кажется проблема с компом или с программой ,

Because when I open MQL4 folder (Indicators), ex .4 files are in a different format . Screenshot attached

abeiks:
..... If there is no other solution to find the candle number of the last fractal, then I will write a fractal recognition program! Can't you ask?
We loop through the candlesticks. We look for the fractal. We find it. We get the candlestick number and all the other characteristics

I did, but the problem is that a candle without a fractal can coincide with a candle with a fractal.
double Low_Lim(ENUM_TIMEFRAMES GrafPeriod, int Bari_atp, int Bari_shift)
{double LowLim = iLow(NULL,GrafPeriod,iLowest(NULL,GrafPeriod,MODE_LOW,Bari_atp,Bari_shift)); 
return(LowLim);}

double Fractal(ENUM_TIMEFRAMES GrafPeriod,int mode)
{double fractal = iFractals( NULL, GrafPeriod, mode, 3); 
return(fractal);}

Smart_Dn_frkatal1=Fractal(Smart_Rol_Period,2);
datetime dn_frakt_laiks1=0;
for(int i=1; i<10; i++)
{
   if(Low_Lim(Smart_Rol_Period,1,i)==Smart_Dn_frkatal1)
   {
      dn_frakt_laiks1=iTime(NULL, Smart_Rol_Period,i);
      break;
   }
}
Maybe then I will just take some alternative fractal indicator and get the candlestick number from it. :(

pu6ka:

Have you seeniBarShift yet?

Sumb = Character

TFrame = Period

Last bar number of yesterday, necessary period and symbol = iBarShift(Symb,TFrame,iTime(Symb,1,iBarShift(Symb,1,iTime(Symb,PERIOD_D1,0),false)+1),false)

How do I turn off negative results from the optimisation statistics?

SunnYtheDreamer:
How can I turn off the negative results from the optimisation statistics?
The right mouse button in the terminal opens a list of different options. Sorry, I wrote and decided to check how I did it before. It is necessary to reduce drawdown requirements in the tester in optimization properties, etc.

borilunad:
The right mouse button in the terminal opens a list of different options. Sorry, wrote and decided to check as I did before. I have to reduce drawdown requirements in tester in optimization properties, etc.
Here, about the right mouse - that's it. Thanks.