Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 863

evillive:
Stuffing cannot be turned back and meat cannot be recovered from cutlets...

What does it mean then?

From a good man:

So, subtracting one data from sma(100) we get sma(99), not directly but the gist is this, to get the formula right you first need to multiply the long-period waveform by its period and then subtract the data and divide by the new period.

sma99[i]=(sma100[i]*100-d[i-100])/99;

sma98[i]=(sma99[i]*99-d[i-99])/98;

gale:

My EA is not tested on all days. DC gkfx.

From 2015.03.19 to 2015.03.20 it is tested and from 2015.03.18 to 2015.03.19 it is not tested - gives zero results.

Log:

XAUUSD,M1: ***.

*** inputs: ***

TestGenerator: spread set to 50

As far as I know they don't bother to keep a minute history! That's why it's impossible to test with this broker! Open F2 and check their history on M1!

Насколько знаком с ними, они не утруждаются хранить историю минуток! Потому невозможно тестировать у этого брокера! Откройте F2 и проверьте, какая у них история на М1! 

I downloaded their quote history for 18-03-2015 in the file "XAUUSD_1_2015-03-18_2015-03-18.csv" and imported it into metatrader4. Checked the quote archive - history without any breaks. Still the EA is not testing.

That's it, I've got it. I should have uploaded a five-minute story.

gale:
That's it, I've got it. I should have uploaded a five-minute story.
What kind of history is that in one day? Normal DTs have had about 6 million M1 bars and the corresponding number of bars of other TFs since 1999!

Good evening, everyone! Share your link to the indicator that displays ec.news on the chart with a Russian translation. Googled all something does not work, or I am))). Thanks!

Good afternoon everyone!

Can you please advise an amateur?

1) how to specify the duration of the pause between the closing of a position and the analysis of the criteria for opening a new position - until the end of the current timeframe?

2) How to specify the following: for the execution of an order, by the time of the formation of the appropriate criteria no more than 30 ticks should pass from the beginning of the current timeframe?

Thank you very much.

rapid_minus:

Good afternoon everyone!

Can you please advise an amateur?

1) how to specify the duration of the pause between the closing of a position and the analysis of the criteria for opening a new position - until the end of the current timeframe?

2) How to specify the following: for the execution of an order, by the time of the formation of the appropriate criteria no more than 30 ticks should pass from the beginning of the current timeframe?

Thank you very much.

Learn, learn and learn. First, learn to understand what to do, then learn to formulate the question of how to do it. And then, finally, learn how to do it. If you really want to, of course...

People!!! Well, share someone link to the indicator displaying ekonom.nov on the chart with a Russian translation. I met an indicator NEWS in the internet, but it does not reflect anything, the compiler gives a warning, but no errors, but I because of no level of MQL it could not rehearse, I put, maybe if not a link who will give, the indicator will bring up to speed.
Files:
news.mq4  18 kb

tara:
Learn, learn and learn. First - learn to understand what to do, then - learn to formulate a question, how to do it. And then learn how to do things. If you really want to, of course...

Thank you... What a country of the Soviets! Unfortunately, I'm not really burning with the desire to study MQL4 in-depth. At this stage it is of narrow applied interest, i.e. purely for one particular Expert Advisor. I know I don't need a manual, but I want professionals to help me, even absentee tutors are available. Well, we will do it ourselves. Only a pity about the time.

Well, one more thing: I actually turned to this branch, believing the title: "Any question of a beginner ..." And if a normal answer is humiliating for you, then why are you here? To show your professionalism? I think that's achieved in a slightly different way.