Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 668

Is it possible to find out the broker's commission on the currency pair I want BEFORE opening an order?

ClanVi:
Is it possible to find out the broker's commission for the pair I want BEFORE opening an order?

Print or Comment OrderCommission() and find out what the permanent commission is from lot 1.00!

borilunad:

Print or Comment OrderCommission() and find out what is the constant commission of the lot 1.00!
This shows it correctly, only if an order is already open, and I need to know BEFORE it is opened, when there is no order, it shows 0

ClanVi:
So it shows everything correctly, only when an order is already open, and I need to know BEFORE it is opened, when there is no order, it shows 0.

This does not change like a spread or a swap. Once you open an order, you see it and either close it in the open position or call your brokerage company's support!

borilunad:

So it doesn't change like spread or swap! You open once, see it and close it in profit, or call brokerage support!
your method shows either the current order or the past order that was closed if there is no current, i asked BEFORE i opened, call to DC it's not really a programmatic way

ClanVi:
your method shows either the current order or the last order that was closed if there is no current order, I asked BEFORE opening, calling the DC is mmm not really a programmatic way

You haven't opened any orders yet? It is explained in the Dock that only after the selection!

borilunad:

Haven't you opened any warrants yet? The Doc explains that only after the selection!
I saw what it says in the dock and I was a bit surprised that it showed up without a selection) The point is to find out the commission before opening

ClanVi:
I saw what it says in the dock, and I was surprised that it showed without any selection) here the whole point is to know the commission before opening

At my ECN, for an open order with a minimum lot 0.10 the commission is 0.40 €! It does not change!

ikatsko:
Maybe someone has done this: there are several open orders (let's say 4) of which let's say 2 with a positive profit and 2 with a negative profit. We should make a matrix of combinations of sums of profits (for example, 1 positive and 1 negative, 1 positive and 2 negative, 2 positive and 1 negative, etc.). Then you should find those combinations that give the same amount of profit (positive of course) and close those orders.

Have you tried the transport task?

ikatsko:
Maybe someone has done this: there are several open orders (let's say 4) of which let's say 2 have positive profits and 2 have negative profits. We should draw a matrix of combinations of sums of profits (for example, 1 positive and 1 negative, 1 positive and 2 negative, 2 positive and 1 negative, etc.). Then you should find those combinations that give the total profit (positive of course) and close those orders.

You do a loop for all necessary calculations of any number of orders and output the results in Comment!