Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 490

niktron:

You have to pay for the loan:)

And the light, and the gas, and the work too!

niktron:

You have to pay for credit:)
Why? Does it bother you? Don't pay ...

artmedia70:
Why? Stressful? Don't pay ...

I'm not paying anyway... I'm working on the code day and night:)

niktron:

I don't have to pay any more... I'm working on the code day and night:)

So forget it... Carry 100 rubles every month...

And write the code. Then sell it, but don't pay the loan. You don't have to pay the rent either, or the light, gas and heat... Fuck it...

I'm just kidding...

artmedia70:

So forget it... Carry 100 rubles every month...

And write the code. Then sell it, but don't pay the loan. You don't have to pay the rent either, or the light, gas and heat... Forget it...

ZS. I was just kidding...

Up to the bottom line took it all for granted

niktron:

I'm not crying as it is... Working on the code day and night:)

And sleep in the morning and evening! I have to stay up late too, so I can go to bed with a problem solved! But my head never rests, and in the morning it throws up a new idea!

I advise you not to relax and rule out an evening nap! ;)

borilunad:

And sleep in the morning and evening! I, too, stay up long enough to go to bed with a problem solved! But my head doesn't know how to rest, and in the morning it gives me a new idea!

Thanks...

borilunad:

And sleep in the morning and evening! I, too, stay up long enough to go to bed with a problem solved! But my head doesn't know how to rest, and in the morning it gives me a new idea!

Talk to your head, it's going crazy...

artmedia70:
Talk to your head - it's going crazy...

It's no use talking! She only knows what to think. But I'm not offended! By the way, when I was born I couldn't do anything, I didn't even know I was born! Then, when I understood everything, but it was too late! After all, we are born in captivity and we don't know the taste of freedom! And that's if we're lucky!

borilunad:

And that's if you're lucky!

... with my parents)))