Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 466

How to write/read a file outside the MT4 directory (600) The code from the article https://forum.mql4.com/ru/3481 does not work on the 600 builde

okvseok:

Sorry, I probably didn't explain: I want to hotkey a script to call a simple object-trend line (there are such objects: horizontal, vertical and trend line), which I would have already built myself. According to my strategy I need to build a lot of such lines. The script to remove them I have already prescribed myself)))
Reproduce the objects by selecting and dragging them with the "Ctrl" key pressed.

2014.02.07 13:47:52.172 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 1785 at 2013.12.02 08:00 exceeded)

I tried to load history, but nothing changes.

I tried to load history but nothing changes ... i should have tried that before i never saw such a thing in my advisor ... it worked fine

Vinin:

Try this one

In multidimensional arrays, the dimensionality can be defined using ArrayRange()

Thanks, but it didn't help !

ArrayInitialize(MAS,EMPTY_VALUE); // zeroize array

for(int z=0; z<=ArrayRange(MAS,0); z++) // loop through the array
for(int f=0; f<OrdersTotal(); f++)// loop the orders
if(OrderSelect(f,SELECT_BY_POS))
if (MAS[z][0]==OrderMagicNumber())break; // if there is such a slowdown, return control to the loop
else // if there is no such a grid
{
ArrayResize(MAS,z+1,1000); // expand array by 1
MAS[z+1][0]=OrderMagicNumber(); // store the digit in a new cell
}

Hi all, I noticed this thing - quotes from different dealing centres are different. (OMG) I downloaded EURJPY archive for M30 from http://www.fibo-forex.ru/trader/download_quotes.html and compared it to Admiral-Demo server - Admiral Markets Ltd.

c fibo-forex:

2013.12.02 00:00 139.25 139.29 139.14 139.25 236

c Admiral-Demo:

2013.12.02 00:00 139.23 139.35 139.16 139.33 216

The differences are obvious, albeit slight. In principle, I can imagine that it is possible to write it off on inaccuracies somewhere. But, the tricky question arises: is the dealing centre capable to provide the quotations differing from reality so much, that some deal could fail on this reason, i.e. to provide deliberately false data for the purpose to break a client's trade?

TarasBY:
Multiply objects by selecting and dragging them with the "Ctrl" key.

)))) although not the answer, thanks for that tip too!

Mepkypuu:

Hi all, I noticed this thing - quotes from different dealing centres are different. (OMG) I downloaded EURJPY archive for M30 from http://www.fibo-forex.ru/trader/download_quotes.html and compared it to Admiral-Demo server - Admiral Markets Ltd.

c fibo-forex:

2013.12.02 00:00 139.25 139.29 139.14 139.25 236

c Admiral-Demo:

2013.12.02 00:00 139.23 139.35 139.16 139.33 216

The differences are obvious, albeit minor. In principle, I imagine it could somehow be put down to inaccuracies somewhere. But, it begs the tricky question: is the dealing centre able to provide deliberately different quotes from the real one, so that some transaction could fail for this reason, i.e. to provide deliberately false information in order to ruin the client's trade?

What do you think...? Will you be earning and they'll be grasping...? ?

The drift of quotes, of course, will always be not in your favour... You can figure out for yourself how to deal with it...

(P.S., knowingly false quotes will not happen, but what will happen will always make you sad... there is no single quote.... is absurd)

zoritch:

What do you think...? Will you be earning and they'll be grasping...? ?

And I'm a naive Chukchi boy =)) Well, what DC is the most reliable source of quotes and will not engage in such shenanigans? I think you can only trust a few, in particular Dukascopy, for example...

Zver4991:
2014.02.07 13:47:52.172 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 1785 at 2013.12.02 08:00 exceeded)

I tried to load history, but nothing changes.

I tried to load history, but nothing changes ... i even tried to use it as a tool ... i did not see such a rubbish in my EA before ... it worked fine ...

Beast4991 Try to translate what is written in error.

This means that at some tick in the history - the problem, error, hole, bagel, stick.

It will always be there, it always has been and it always will be. And it doesn't mean a critical collapse of the system. and Kstati :

The councillor has nothing to do with it.