Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 416

Link_x:
I need to know everything about this area (like you or Yuri) in order to answer questions from newcomers.
If I don't give the right answer, there will be more "bashing". :)

I laughed. :)

I don't know everything, I only answer what I am sure of or can find a solution:) And if I don't know something, I educate myself in search of a solution) But if I don't write anything, but answer questions, at least the experience is not lost, but on the contrary:)

Ekburg:

I don't know everything, I only answer what I am sure of or can find a solution:) And if I don't know something, I educate myself in search of a solution) But if I don't write anything, but answer questions, at least experience is not lost, but on the contrary:)
I'll be 100% sure that I can help with the formula for calculating something. :)
But no more, because in the rest (programming indicators and Expert Advisors) I have a lot of flaws (the codes are crooked).

Link_x:
I have to know everything in this field (like you or Yury) to answer questions from beginners.
If I do not give the right answer, they will "beat me". :)

It's not a long excursion into history. The first commercial firm I ever worked for. Two accountants.

There is literature on the accounting system. Accountants were too lazy to find answers to their questions, I was not lazy. After a few years I became one of the best in the city for this programme. And all I had to do was find the answers to the questions posed.

Unfortunately, the questions repeat themselves, and you have to look for them less and less often. But that's the way it is these days.

Learn to find answers to other people's questions, then the speed of knowledge multiplication will increase manifold.

Vinin:

It's not a long excursion into history. The first commercial firm I ever worked for. Two accountants.

There is literature on the accounting system. Accountants were too lazy to find answers to their questions, I was not. After a few years I became one of the best in the city for this programme. And all I had to do was find the answers to the questions posed.

Unfortunately, the questions repeat themselves, and you have to look for them less and less often. But that's the way it is these days.

Learn to find answers to other people's questions, then the rate of multiplication of knowledge will increase manifold

Well said! =)) So here's to...)))

Vinin:

There is literature on the accounting system. Accountants were too lazy to find answers to their questions, I was not. After a few years I became one of the best in the city for this programme. And all I had to do was find the answers to the questions posed.

Learn to find answers to other people's questions, then the rate of multiplication of knowledge will increase manifold

That's great!
You've changed your mind. :)
Thank you!

The spread is gigantic right now! 15 pips per trade! O.O.

Link_x:
That's great!
You've changed your mind. :)
Thank you!

The spread is gigantic right now! 15 pips per trade! O.O.

At 5-digit quotes? :)

Ekburg:

with 5-digit quotes?)
Oh! Another flaw! Today the spread is 15 pips at the 5-digit broker "FXClab". :)

Please tell me how to remove the warning in the new compiler

possible loss of data due to type conversion

int    SizeB      =MathAbs(Open[1]-Close[1])/Point;

Так не помогает 

int    SizeB      =(int) MathAbs(Open[1]-Close[1])/Point;

vadynik:

Please tell me how to remove the warning in the new compiler

possible loss of data due to type conversion

double    SizeB      =MathAbs(Open[1]-Close[1])/Point;

evillive:

So I need an integer...