Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 333

artmedia70:
I'm no guru, but I'll answer: until a break; is encountered, all cases will be executed:

I'm talking about the break in the BU function actually...

Somebody please help me upload broker quotes to the terminal. I cleaned the History folder, changed the number of bars displayed in theterminal settings, downloaded the full history for the pair and timeframe of interest from the metastock node, downloaded a cvs file from finam website, went to the quote archive, import tab, overview - my cvs file-open-ok and .... The cvs file is not the quotes. I downloaded a script that generates cvs in hst and installed it on the chart and nothing, I even did not see the window with its settings, tell me what to do!

So, does someone have a clue or not?

Where are you famous pros? Help a lamer!

mason:
Where are you famous pros? Help a lame-o!

Who's stopping you from downloading the story the old-fashioned way, with the HOME button?

mason:
Somebody please help me upload broker quotes to the terminal. I cleaned the History folder, changed the number of bars displayed in theterminal settings, downloaded the full history for the pair and timeframe of interest from the metastock node, downloaded a cvs file from finam website, went to the quote archive, import tab, overview - my cvs file-open-ok and .... The cvs file is not the quotes. I have downloaded the script that generates cvs in hst and installed it on the chart and it does not show up even in the settings window.

And show me your csv file, if it's not a big secret.

niformalka:

I honestly don't understand the point of this code..... is less than minus a hundred, why <100 then?

This is an elementary function of placing pending orders, the parameters are not important, but it is important to make the Expert Advisor (it can use the existing loop of pending orders) after receiving a "new price" or to reset or otherwise avoid placing orders at the same price. In this case, the loop of placing orders should not stop.

double Dist=10000.0;
string SMB;
double NewPrice;
int i;
int start()
{
RefreshRates();
SMB=Symbol();
{UstanOtlozh();}
}
return(0);
void UstanOtlozh()
{
double OldPrice=WindowPriceOnDropped(); // Here the script is thrown
RefreshRates();
SMB=Symbol();
{
int i=1;
while(i<=OrdersTotal())
{
if (OrderSelect(i-1,SELECT_BY_POS)==true) // if there is a
{ // Order analysis:
if (OrderSymbol()!= SMB) continue; // Not our financial instrument.
int Tip=OrderType(); // Order type
if (Tip<2) continue; // Market order
double NewPrice=OrderOpenPrice(); // Order price
{
while(NewPrice<=Ask+200*Point||NewPrice>=Ask+50*Point)
{
NewPrice=NewPrice+50*Point;
OrderSend(SMB,OP_BUYSTOP,0.01,NewPrice,3,0,0,NULL,0,CLR_NONE);
if(NewPrice>Ask+200*Point||NewPrice<Ask+50*Point)
break;
}}}}}}

II This is an elementary function of placing pending orders, the parameters are not important, but it is important to make the Expert Advisor (it can use the existing loop of order evaluation) after receiving a "new price" or to go through it, or to somehow avoid placing orders at the same price. In this case, the order placing cycle should not stop. Please help.

double Dist=10000.0;
string SMB;
double NewPrice;
int i,z;
int start()
{
RefreshRates();
SMB=Symbol();
{UstanOtlozh();}
}
return(0);
void UstanOtlozh()
{
double OldPrice=WindowPriceOnDropped(); // Here the script is thrown
RefreshRates();
SMB=Symbol();
{
int i=1;
while(i<=OrdersTotal())
{
if (OrderSelect(i-1,SELECT_BY_POS)==true) // if there is a
{ // Order analysis:
if (OrderSymbol()!= SMB) continue; // Not our financial instrument.
int Tip=OrderType(); // Order type
if (Tip<2) continue; // Market order
double NewPrice=OrderOpenPrice(); // Order price
{
while(NewPrice<=Ask+100*Point||NewPrice>=Ask+20*Po int)
{
NewPrice=NewPrice+20*Point;
for(z=0; z<OrdersTotal(); z++)
{
if(OrderSelect(z, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES))
{
if(OrderType() == OP_BUYSTOP || OrderType() == OP_SELLSTOP)
{
if (NormalizeDouble(OrderOpenPrice(),Digits)== NormalizeDouble(NewPrice,Digits))
Alert("We already have an order at this price");
break;
}
}
}
OrderSend(SMB,OP_BUYSTOP,0.01,NewPrice,3,0,0,NULL, 0,CLR_NONE);
if(NewPrice>Ask+100*Point||NewPrice<Ask+20*Point)
return;
}}}}}}

Melko:

II This is an elementary function of placing pending orders, the parameters are not important, but it is important to make the Expert Advisor (it can use the existing loop of order evaluation) after receiving a "new price" or to go through it, or to somehow avoid placing orders at the same price. In this case, the order placing cycle should not stop. Please, help me.

Republish a hundred times in all forum threads, maybe quicker a response.