Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 299

Hammerochek:

Folks! Please help with the code!!! This is my first EA!!! I've been struggling with one error for 3 hours !!!!!!!!!!! Error: end of program unbalanced left parenthesis!!!!

There is one parenthesis missing. Look for a pair to {

solnce600:

I solved the problem of different number of bars in the windows of one instrument.

I simply add the required number of bars to the Bars variable and the chart shifts.

But if the tester doesn't lie GREATLY, it looks like it does exist.

One complex condition consisting of 4 simple conditions and opening an order with a fixed stop and profit.

And this complex condition with slight variations is repeated many times.

The biggest risk is very rarely getting more than 1 stop in a row. (250 to 300 pips),

.http://clip2net.com/s/6if1Gm (from 2000 to 2014)

http://clip2net.com/s/6if2PS

The number of trades can be brought to an average of 2-3 every week(and all without stops)

Or possibly 1 trade a day and the same without stops.

It all makes sense! If you don't put any stops, it means that you have a big drawdown. If you do not place stops, it means you allow drawdowns. I do not want to "cave in", but I know from my own experience these "grails"!

borilunad:
Everything is clear! If you do not use stops, it means that the drawdown is big. In the tester, you cannot see how big the drawdown is between the closes, but you may see it on the draw and be horrified! I do not want to carp, but I know from my own experience these "grails"!

Boris, he has already shared his report. There, if memory serves me correctly, 98% drawdown. It's not a big deal that at 60% (some how, but nevertheless...) the brokerage companies already cut everything with a Stop Out.

It's stupid over sitting.

borilunad:
It all makes sense! If you don't put any stops, it means that you have a big drawdown. If you do not place stops, it means that you allow drawdowns. I do not want to "carp", but I know from my own experience these "grails"!
My stop is from 250 to 400. But price never gets to them. It may happen very seldom, so it may not exceed 1 stop in a row.

artmedia70:
Boris, he has already shared his report. There, if memory serves me correctly, 98% drawdown. It's not a big deal that the brokerage companies at 60% (some how, but still...) are already covering everything with a Stop Out.

I just indicated the wrong initial deposit there.

solnce600:
I just didn't put the initial deposit in there correctly .

That's right! Beer is supposed to be the right beer... Vodka is the right beer...

artmedia70:

Boris, he has already shared his report. There, if memory serves me correctly, 98% drawdown. It's not a big deal that the brokerage companies at 60% (some how, but still...) already stop out everything.

It's a stupid over-exposure.

If you sit too long, out of 600-700 trades, one of them will close on a stop.

artmedia70:

Boris, he has already shared his report. There, if memory serves me correctly, 98% drawdown. It's not a big deal that the brokerage companies at 60% (some how, but still...) already stop out everything.

It's a stupid over-exposure.

Clearly! So as not to be deceived, I prescribe long before StopAut, before opening a position or refilling Alert, that there is not enough "mania". At least I know that "screw up" is coming out and look for other solutions.

artmedia70:
Exactly! Beer must be the right beer... Vodka is the right beer...

And if I show on the tester from 2000 to 2014 1500 - 2000 trades without a stop - then you'll believe it.

But the orders will be at a profit of 30p.and with a stop of 250 - 400.

solnce600:
If I sit too long and out of 600-700 trades one of them will be closed, but I am not closed.

Let's have a laugh together. Make the stop to take ratio 1:5 at least. And make the stop shorter, 5 four-digit points. And a report in the studio.