Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 297

Leo59:
where can I find this specification for flattened SI?

The epic answer is from Stroustrup, an alternative answer is to look at memory load peaks in thesk-manager. And what is the size of arrays, and what type of variables? double 8 bytes, int (long int) 4 bytes.

Zhunko:

a maximum of 512 arrays per module.

Ah, then the issue is resolved.

What is it?

Please advise a broker or dealing centre to test the robots.

I see a link in the forum but there is no link to ,,Forum", and I have, that to get out of the thread and enter the forum, to do it through a search engine Yandex - essentially the left hand through the right ear.
DocumentationTextbookTACode BaseArticlesWorkMarketplaceChampionshipSignals

Vladimirovits:
I can see the links in the forum, but there is no link to ,,Forum", and I have, that to get out of the topic and enter the forum, to do it through a search engine Yandex - essentially the left hand through the right ear.
DocumentationTextbookTACode BaseArticlesWorkMarketplaceChampionshipSignals
To the right of Signals should be a link to the forum. Maybe you should scroll the window horizontally? Or Ctrl+mouse wheel to reduce text size?

Yes, yes... I've already tried downloading and installing metatrader from four dealing centres, and I can't manage it.

Thank you, artemis!!!!!

Vladimirovits:
Yes, yes... I've already tried downloading and installing metatrader from four dealing centres, and I can't manage it.

What kind of hardware?

Vladimirovits:
Thank you, artemis!!!!!
What's with all the name-calling ... How long can we finally go from end to end ...