Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 290

Thanks for the critique.

But I would like to hear specific things about what exactly is vulnerable in my test results.

solnce600:

Thanks for the critique.

But would like to hear specific things about what exactly is vulnerable in my test results.

The drawdown on the whole deposit.

And I would like to hear - how do you connect the number of bars in the terminal window with the profitability of the Expert Advisor? Why does the number of trades in the tester depend on the display method?

You are connecting the unrelated and putting in the unrelated.

tara:

Hot Estonian guys, can I introduce you to the author of GRAAL?

Thanks for the critique.

But would like to hear specific things about what exactly is vulnerable in my test results.

solnce600:

Thanks for the critique.

But I would like to hear specific things about what exactly is vulnerable in my test results.

Nah, everything is cool. It's just that the product you're using has not only "features" but also settings that even the author didn't think to delve into:) This product is something of a joke, which you've researched quite seriously - kudos to you.

tara:

Hot Estonian guys, can I introduce you to the author of GRAAL?

Yeah. Interesting to see.

artmedia70:

The drawdown is for the whole deposit.

And I would like to hear - how do you connect the number of bars in the terminal window with the profitability of the Expert Advisor? Why does the number of trades in the tester depend on the display method?

You are connecting the unrelated and shoving the unrelated.

The deposit can be increased.... it is not a problem.... and the drawdown will be as it should be.

I cannot specify the connection yet......... I want to check it myself first.

Figuratively speaking

Chart N1 has 10,000 bars and gives 100 trades per year (more without stops is impossible)

The chart N2 has 9999 bars and gives 100 trades per year (more than 100 without stops is impossible)

The chart N3 has 9998 bars and gives 100 trades per year (no more without stops)

The chart N3 has 9,900 bars and gives 100 deals a year (no more without stops)

The difference in the number of bars is not principal - the main thing is that the number of bars is decreasing.

artmedia70:

The master's name is Rustam. Shall I introduce you?

artmedia70:

tara:

Nah, it's cool. It's just that the product you're using has not only "features" but also settings that not even the author thought to delve into:) This product is something of a joke that you've researched quite seriously - kudos to you.

I'm not sure what settings you're talking about, but the code is primitive with a few lines that are just repeated many times

One difficult condition and an order to open an order.

By product do you mean TESTER?

tara:

Rustam is the master's name. Shall I introduce him?
Yes..... he's probably my soul mate.........

tara:

Rustam is the master's name. Shall I introduce him?
Ah... I see.