Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 277

Integer:

So let's have a look at it. Post your sources in the codebase, including sources of those closed functions. Large megabytes won't break the Internet.

Well? ... That's it.

sergeev:

Well, why don't you go ahead and post it?

I'm not ready to go public yet. Maybe in 10 years.

Individually, I can. Without distribution. The set will not contain classes of the greatest value at the moment (protection, mathematics, working with history).

For the same reason I will not put code of "ServicesMT4.dll" library. You can see the protection there. Why would I want to expose it?

Integer:

You just like it? I mean, there's not even an ounce of understanding what the conversation is about?
The conversation is just that. You're asking inflammatory questions. Answers you don't like. You're trolling me again. I'm getting into it, etc...

Stupid question, but does everyone's forum search work? Because I can't find anything, no matter what I search for, the answer is no. I can't even find my own posts older than 24 hours.

Of course, you can google it but search on forum is more convenient...

evillive:

Stupid question, but does everyone's forum search work? Because I can't find anything, no matter what I search for, the answer is no. I can't even find my own posts older than 24 hours.

Of course, you can google it but search on forum is more convenient...

I can't find my own posts older than a day, I can't even find my own posts.

Zhunko:

Not yet ripe for public display. Maybe in about 10 years.

Individually, I can. Without distribution. The set will not include classes of the greatest value at the moment (protection, mathematics, working with history).

For the same reason I will not put code of "ServicesMT4.dll" library. You can see the protection there. Why do I need to expose it?

A very expected twist. Individually, personally, and with something neutered. But that's exactly what you don't want, you don't want to try to zombify and hang something on your ears. I am not surprised by this suggestion at all. Personally, individually and without the right to distribute. Then I should be grateful to you, grateful for your great indulgence, and keep this great secret safe. Do I need it? I don't fucking need it. Because it's not just to give, and a very subtle political move, those who have brains, I hope they understand the meaning of this move (here in response to a long opus about my fantasies ... but it's all bullshit ...).

I get the impression, Vadim, that you have one thought in life, an intimate one - how to get into someone's soul and subdue them.

Zhunko:
The conversation is just that. You're asking provocative questions. Answers you don't like. You're trolling me again (called trolling). I'm getting into it, etc...

Because they're not answers, they're excuses for answers. What's the provocation of my question, that I got it right?

Sepulca:

It really doesn't work, I searched for "martingale" and found nothing, it should give a lot of results for that word.
Maybe they finally decided to re-do something. It was sick from birth, that search. Or maybe the other way around, it's just not working at all.

Am I the only one who has stopped searching for mql4.com or everyone? For example, I type in a search function from Documentation, but the answer is that nothing was found, although it worked before.

Barbarian:
Am I the only one who has stopped searching for mql4.com or everyone? For example, I type in a search function from Documentation, but the answer is that nothing was found, although it worked before.
It's all the masses....

Barbarian:
Am I the only one who has stopped searching for mql4.com or everyone? For example, I type a function from Documentation into search, but it says nothing is found, even though it worked before.

The default search is crooked, but there is an option here:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/131853