Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 275

artmedia70:
The main thing is that the number of subtractions should not exceed one multiplication
Yes, especially at the depot!

sergeev:

You'll be making as much publicity for yourself as Zhunko already does, and you'll be making a different kind of statement.

If you didn't "PR" yourself, how much money would you and Dima make from it? Can't count... :-))

Business? The library is free.

Zhunko:

If it wasn't for "PR", how much money would you and Dima have made from it? Can't count... :-))

what are you whispering about, what business?

sergeev:

what are you whispering about, what business?
Well, ok - no business, but there's something else that makes my links to a library that solves almost all terminal management tasks a thorn in the side of some. :-))

Zhunko:

If it wasn't for "PR", how much money would you and Dima have made from it? Can't count... :-))

Not at all... If a customer sets such tasks, I categorically refuse. You're not a competitor. What's amusing is that you are seriously concerned with solving these tasks. The "woe is me" kind of thing, it's amusing. And at the same time you are so rigidly clinging to your "achievements" - no way to get a piece of source code and fuck your brains out on the subject of alterative options. About the library being free, somehow I don't follow the announcements, but I remember that some of the features were closed.

Integer:

and fuck your brains out about alterative solutions to this problem

Exactly. While spaceships are being flown around, most tasks are being solved by conventional winapi.

Integer:

Not at all... If a customer sets such tasks, I categorically refuse. You are not a competitor. It's funny that you are seriously concerned with solving these problems. The "woe is me" kind of thing, it's amusing. And at the same time you are so rigidly attached to your "achievements" - not a piece of source code for anything and fuck your brains out about alterative variants of solving this problem. About the library being free, somehow I don't follow the announcements, but I remember that some of the functions were closed.

This solution is part of a remote terminal management project. I wrote about it here once. The console application is running the terminal with the purpose of dumping quick quotes to a file using the terminal. No other way was suitable.

I don't understand what I meant by "achievements". I wrote that I can't imagine a simple quick way to lay out the source code. This is OOP, if you know what it is. You would have to lay out megabytes of code. Or it would take a long time to fish out what is required from classes. I have no desire to waste time on it.

Although, some of the people on the forum use my classes library.

Only 8 of 167 functions are closed (4.8%). So, is that a problem? Is it a nuisance? Specific functions that only a few need. I am gradually opening them by permission of the customers. If Rustam gives me permission, I'll open 2-3 more.

Zhunko:

This solution is part of a remote terminal management project. I wrote about it here once. The console application is running the terminal with the purpose of dumping quick quotes to a file using the terminal. No other way was suitable.

I don't understand what I meant by "achievements". I wrote that I can't imagine a simple fast way to lay out the source code. This is OOP, if you know what it is. You would have to lay out megabytes of code. Or it would take a long time to fish out what is required from classes. I have no desire to waste time on it.

Although, some of the people on the forum use my classes library.

Only 8 of 167 functions are closed (4.8%). So, is that a problem? Is it a nuisance? Specific functions that only a few need. I am gradually opening them by permission of the customers. If Rustam allows it, I will open 2-3 more.

That's the "fuck your brains out" part.

And if anything, I personally don't need these sources at all, I have no interest in them.

sergeev:

Exactly. While spaceships are sailing around the world most tasks are solved by regular winapi.

What, is there some kind of unusual"vinapi"? Of course there is. I don't like writing in MQL with all its glitches, inconveniences, limitations.

It's more interesting, more convenient, more reliable, faster in C++ in VS.

Integer:

That's the "fuck your brains out" part.

And if anything, I personally don't need these sources at all, don't have any interest in them.

I don't impose. Only if asked. For it imposes the responsibility of maintaining the library. That's extra time.

Zhunko:

I don't impose it. Only if asked. For it imposes the responsibility of maintaining the library. That's extra time.

And this twist is from the same area again.