Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 272

TarasBY:
There is a subtlety of working with synthetics. The same "engine" of posturing on history and directly in real time will build different candles: and the higher the TF, the greater the divergence (on history we don't know how the price moved inside the candle). It follows that testing on "historical synthetics" is not applicable to trading on "real synthetics".

Does this mean that we cannot trade on the signals from the Renko chart?

For example a screenshot of an arrow indicator (no redraws). Brick - 20 points (5-digit)
Does it make sense to trade on this signal in real life? Or it will not give anything?

Elleremo:

Does this mean that we can not trade on the Renko chart signals?

For example, the screenshot with the arrow indicator (without re-drawing). Brick - 20 points (5-digit)
Does it make sense to trade on this signal in real life? Or it will not give anything?

If you trade for at least a week on the demo chart, if it works, then you can...

Elleremo:

Does this mean that we cannot trade on the Renco chart signals?

Here is an example of a screen with an arrow indicator (no redraws). Brick - 20 points (5-digit)

Haggle... :)))

Zhunko:

That's what I'm saying, that in Russian it's "on", in Ukrainian it can be whatever you like. Vladislav, it is a formality to enter/not enter. Ukraine is a native Russian territory. It is populated by Russians. There is no need to make a distinction, at least on the forum. Whatever Ukrainians with a national bias do not call themselves, they will remain Russians. There is no need to quarrel about it at all. There is a nationality - we are Russians! There are ethnoses (Great Russia, Little Russia, White Russia).

I don't know where it came from. It's everywhere in the Russian language "to Ukraine". Most likely it's because of the etymology of the word "Ukraine" == at the edge.

I am not going to quarrel about it, and there is no less nationalism in Russia than in Ukraine. By the way, according to the rules of the Russian language, it is correct to say "in Ukraine" - you should at least look at the source - I marked it in the Moscow edition, not in Ukrainian: it says that the names of countries in the Russian tradition are formed with the preposition "in". And the fact that "on" has taken root - so there are many things people say against the rules of the language. Coffee, on the other hand, in colloquial speech is also often neuter ;). You don't say "on Kazakhstan", "on Turkmenistan", "on Belorussia" - and those are also former republics, and Belorussia, according to your reasoning, is also, like Ukraine, an ancestral Russian territory ;). How I like double standards of Russians ;).

I wonder where is this confidence that Ukraine is a native Russian territory? More like Slavic tribes, or in such a way one can say with the same degree of certainty, that the European part of Russia is native Ukrainian or ancient Byelorussian territory: like, Rus was, is and will be Kievan Rus ;).

Do you live in Ukraine? How can you be sure that the territory of Ukraine is inhabited by Russians? Russian-speaking - yes: about half of the population, although there are less Russian-speakers now, but the mentality is very different - and the part that considers itself Russian doesn't even make up the majority of the Russian-speaking population.

By the way, I don't consider myself a Ukrainian nationalist - rather a cosmopolitan in my views.

SZS: Offtop, I think, is on. We'd better call it a day.

Can you tell me how to offset the graph using software?

Barbarian:
Can you tell me how to make a graph shift using software?

rephrase what you are asking but in more detail, somehow a very abstract question

ALXIMIKS:

rephrase what you're asking in more detail, it's a very abstract question

you can give a rough code, but preferably a direction to look in.

Barbarian:

a rough code, but preferably the direction to look

What do you mean by shift ? SetIndexShift?

Barbarian:
Can you tell me how to make a graph shift using software?
Library.
 //========================================================================================================
 // 4.3.2. Функция позиционирует график по левой границе на указанное время.
 void ServiceSetBar(int      hwndChart, // Системный дескриптор окна графика, на котором позиционируется график.
                    datetime lTime);    // Время бара у левой границы окна.
 //========================================================================================================
 // 4.3.3. Функция сдвигает график на один бар влево.
 void ServiceStepByStep(int hwndChart); // Системный дескриптор окна графика, на котором сдвигается график.
Examples in the test script.

Zhunko:
The library.
Examples in the test script.

Thank you, Vadim :) I understand the direction. I want to implement it in MQL4 without dll.