Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 270

Hi. I have a simple arrow indicator (HMA, and there is a regular line indicator) on a standalone Renko chart.
I need the arrows on it to be copied to a regular chart . As I understand it, copying by bar number
makes no sense, because the number of them on the regular and renegotiated chart is different. Apparently, we need to copy
by time of arrow creation. How to implement this, please advise.

Elleremo:
Hi. I have a simple arrow indicator (HMA, and there is a regular line indicator) on a standalone Renko chart.
I need the arrows on it to be copied to a regular chart . As I understand it, copying by bar number
does not make sense, because the number of them on the regular and renegotiated chart is different. And, apparently, it is necessary to copy
by time of arrow creation. How to implement it, please advise.
I have two ways, either complicated but free (to study MQL) or simple but for a buck (order there). Does anyone really trust real money to synthetic charts and get profit?

evillive:
There are two ways, complicated but free (learn MQL) or simple but for a buck (order there). Does anyone really trust real money to synthetic charts and make a profit?

I chose free and that's why I asked the question. Would you be kind enough to tell a newbie what your dislike of synthetics is,
or refer me to a thread that explains your dislike of them. Thank you )

evillive:
There are two ways, complicated but free (learn MQL) or simple but for a buck (order there). Does anyone really trust real money to synthetic charts and make a profit?

I dare to suggest that this dislike is expressed by simple ignorance of charts like Renko or P&F...

VOLDEMAR:

I dare to suggest that this dislike is expressed by simple ignorance of Renco or P&F type charts...

VOLDEMAR, tell me what pitfalls can be encountered when using Renko or Renco? apart from lack of time and presence of bugs?

have you ever had a loop from 0 to 1 not work ?

for(j=0; j<=1; j++)

tiiga:

have you ever had a loop from 0 to 1 not work ?

for(j=0; j<=1; j++)

has it ever not worked for you?

Nope, it's the second time I've come across it, last time I just forgot about it

Elleremo:

VOLDEMAR, tell me what pitfalls may encounter when using the Renco or Rents?

This method of analysis has mainly only pluses

• no time dependence
  • accurate signals
  • Possibility to determine the trend at the beginning of its development
Minus

You need to wait a long time for the signal, as one Renko pattern can be formed for hours.

The pitfall is that almost all indicators written and distributed on the Internet are not accurate,

For the most accurate analysis it is recommended to draw charts manually in eexcel or other programs.

It is recommended to use additional signals in addition to Renko or P&F technical analysis.

tiiga:
Nope, this is the second time I've encountered it, last time I just forgot about it.

It might not work if j is not initialized in all functions and is not zeroed anywhere ....try this

j=0;

for(j=0; j<=1; j++)