Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 189

zfs:

Thank you. But you need it for a LABEL object, pixel by pixel.
Do you need a ready-made solution, or would you like to experiment with the second function? You don't have to change much in it.

//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
void SetText(string Text, color cl, string nm, int angle, int x, int y, string font, int sz=8) {
   if (ObjectFind(nm)<0) ObjectCreate(nm, OBJ_LABEL, 0, 0, 0);
   ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_CORNER   , angle);
   ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_XDISTANCE, x);
   ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_YDISTANCE, y);
   ObjectSet(nm, OBJPROP_WIDTH    , sz);
   ObjectSetText(nm, Text, sz, font, cl);
   }
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
Here you go

artmedia70:
Here you go

Thank you. Yes, I have the function, I need the arrow.

zfs:

Thank you. Yes I have the function, I need the arrow.

There's a Symbol Table in Windows. There I found the same skull and copied, then pasted in the first quotes:

SetText("N", Yellow, "Scull", 0, 20, 20, "Wingdings", 10); 
0 is the top left corner. 20 and 20 are coordinates in pixels from the origin, 10 is the font size

artmedia70:

There's a Symbol Table in Windows. There I found the same skull and copied, then pasted in the first quotes:

0 is the upper left corner. 20 and 20 are coordinates in pixels from the origin, 10 is the font size
Didn't you find an arrow there?) I found an aeroplane, it looks more or less like a "Q".)

zfs:
Didn't you find an arrow there?) I found an aeroplane, it looks more or less like a "Q")

So there's all sorts of arrows:

artmedia70:

So there are all sorts of arrows:

Thank you. It's getting closer, all that's left to remember is how to represent this symbol as a string). And where did you find this table?

zfs:

Thank you. That's closer, now I just need to remember how to represent this symbol as a string). And where did you find this table?

Start --> All Programs --> Standard --> Utilities.

You select the desired font at the top, look for the character you want, select it, click on "Select", then "Copy". Then in ME, in the function parameters, where the output string is passed in inverted commas you insert the copied character.

artmedia70:

Start --> All Programs --> Standard --> Utilities.

Select the desired font at the top, look for the desired character, select it, click on "Select", then "Copy". Then in ME, in the function parameters, where the output string is passed in quotes, insert the copied character.

You also need CharToStr, but it doesn't copy that way. Thank you.

zfs:
I also need CharToStr, but it doesn't copy. Thank you.

Don't. We must be talking about different things.