Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 20

TarasBY:
One option is to use a symbolic link. You slip one of the terminals a link to the files folder from the other terminal. This way both terminals will access the same folder.

Maybe the library will help.
I've understood that it doesn't accept links at all and just works with folder in terminal directory. The same thing with library, it must be located in certain folder and I can't sync library with another one in other terminal directory. But solved the problem anyway, by chance, thanks for the help.

Ekburg:
These options don't work, it doesn't accept links at all as I understand it, it just works with a folder in the terminal directory, the same thing with the library, it should be in a certain folder and I can't synchronize the library with another one in the directory of another terminal. But still solved the problem by accident, thanks for the help.
Read the article -https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1540

Ekburg:
These options don't work, it doesn't accept links at all as I understand it, but just works with a folder in the terminal directory, the same thing with the library, it must be in a certain folder and can't synchronize the library with another one in the directory of another terminal. But solved the problem anyway, by chance, thanks for the help.
What a fantasy! Everybody gets it, but you don't?

Zhunko:
stacksize

It's written in the handbook:

stacksizeintstack size for recursive calls
Example
#property stacksize 1024

What is the default stack size?
And to what size can it be increased?

what's wrong with it?

ObjectCreate("", OBJ_ARROW,0, Time[0], iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_H1,1)) ;

lottamer:

what's wrong with it?

There must be a problem with the name of the object.

Field of Dreams and or connoisseurship?

Vinin:

There must be a problem with the name of the object.

Field of Dreams and or connoisseurs?

thanks

Zhunko: What kind of fantasy is that?! Does everyone else get it, but you don't?
The key phrase is "as I understood it" - does it make sense to change an "already formed opinion"!

Leo59:

The handbook says:

stacksizeintstack size for recursive calls
Example

1. What is the default stack size?
2. And to what size can it be increased?

1. I don't know.

2. 1024, 2048, 4096, 8192...

Hello!

Can you tell me where there is a mistake? Owl should only open one position per day. But it opens positions one after another...I am using isTradeToDay() function.
//----
   if(Lots < MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MINLOT))
  { Alert("Советник остановлен! Лот меньше допустимого! Поменяйте параметры лота");Sleep(30000);
  return(0);}
  if (IsExpertEnabled() == FALSE) 
  {Alert("Эксперты Отключены! Включить экспертов из Сервис-> Параметры-> эксперт.");
   Sleep(60000);return (0);}

ask = MarketInfo(symbol,MODE_ASK);
        bid = MarketInfo(symbol,MODE_BID);
        spread = ask - bid;

if(UseBU){BuyBU();SellBU();}
  if(Use_Tral)SimpleTrailing(NULL,-1,Magic);

MA = NormalizeDouble(iMA(NULL,0,period_1,ma_shift_1,ma_method_1,applied_price_1,0),Digits);
  if(isTradeToDay(NULL,-1,Magic)) return(0);
  else
                 {

if (Bid>MA && bid1<=MA) OpenPosition(NULL,OP_BUY,Lots,Ask-SL*Point,Ask+TP*Point);
                                                   if (Bid<MA && bid1>=MA) OpenPosition(NULL,OP_SELL,Lots,Bid+SL*Point,Bid-TP*Point);

}
  bid1 = MarketInfo(symbol,MODE_BID);
//----
   return(0);
  }