Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 16

Surely a lot. Only what, it seemed to work before, and lot only 0.1 comes out lot 1 should be used...

Gentlemen, help, "kill!"

wrote another councillor as usual by changing the old one. И... The EA knocks out MT4! Just shuts it down! Moreover, the EA is as simple as a log - ma1 is bigger than ma2... and the code can be commented out - and MT4 still gets shut down!

I hit it on a chart... it had disabled MT4... When I restart it, it is still dangling - just kills MT4 again... I pressed DISCONNECT button - it's not working...

right mouse button in menu NO EA working - even though I can see it in the right corner...with a cross...

i moved the EA to another mt4.... and it also crashes.... it's like a virus!!!!

i'm shocked!!!

what to do?!

all other EAs are working fine....

PS... i deleted an EA from my experts folder...at least MT4 started working

Wow! It happens...

But it's probably some kind of virus. I had something like that once. A long time ago. I don't remember exactly. Or some other program I had on my computer. I can't be more specific.

Dimka-novitsek:

Wow! It happens...

But it's probably some kind of virus. I had something like that once. A long time ago. I don't remember exactly. Or some other program I had on my computer. I can't be more specific.

sure this is a glitch that appeared in MT4 a couple of days ago with the update.... added possibility of spread selection to tester....

All EAs created BEFORE the update - work...

any NEW one does not work...

even if you take the old one and add to it a comment sign "//" - compile - ALL, the Expert Advisor turns off MT4

Please ask any of the gurus to answer my question on page 13: https://forum.mql4.com/ru/56236/page13

As a result of compiling the indicator, a text file of size 0 appears in the indicator directory, but the compilation itself is successful. What is it?

dikson1976-1:
As a result of compiling the indicator, a text file of size 0 appears in the indicator directory, but the compilation itself is successful. What is it?
Compiling a decompiled ex4

Yes. Inadvertently erased the source code.

How do you get out of it?

dikson1976-1:
How do you get out of it?
If you wrote it yourself, it's not hard to write it again. If the code is stolen, it's out of the question.