For those who are convinced that all EAs with a martin are losing out. - page 36

- can you hit the board from this distance?

- I can... if you go farther away...

- then you can't!!!

either you can handle all the TF, or ... YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING...

paukas:

Because it's cheap.

There's always a chance it might be even cheaper ;)

evillive:

There's always the possibility that it will be even cheaper ;)

Don't wait by the sea of probability.

paukas:

Don't wait by the sea of probability...

+ ... In the absence of competent ones one should fall on trees while they are growing!!! (Don't count it as a snark, it's just that a really cool tree, especially in terms of time, has gone up...) :-)

In the beginning the tree was terribly risky (see leverage), but now, in the last month, it is no higher than 25. Not bad so far.

Mathemat:
In the beginning the tree was terribly risky (see leverage), but now, in the last month, it's not over 25. Not bad so far.

Yes. That's right. + 30,000 p March and already by June 2,000,000!!! :-)

In principle, the very high risks at the beginning of the trade (maybe there was no offer at the time) can be considered reasonable.

The main thing is that they should be gradually decreasing, without strong outbursts, as it was with Unsinkable. He essentially lostmost of his investors' capital because of them. By the way, I can't find him... liquidated? Found it: http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm4/pamm_account/info/49771/#pammgeneralinfo.

Mathemat:

1. In principle, the very high risks at the start of the trade (there may not have been an offer at the time) can be considered reasonable.

2. The main thing is for them to continue to fall steadily, without any big spikes, like the unsinkable one. He essentially lostmost of his investors' capital because of them. By the way, I can't find him... liquidated? Found it: http://www.alpari.ru/ru/investor/pamm4/pamm_account/info/49771/#pammgeneralinfo.

1. I agree.

2. He didn't really have any strong ones.... (there are enough mA's on silver :-)) started with less than 1 and then the high was in July last year 32.98.

I believe that such a surge is not a strong one... :-)

Although, if you take his silver trading and his average risk, then for him and for silver in particular, such a spike of 32.98 is strong...

If I hadn't withdrawn 30,000 * 90 = 2,700,000 purely from my own.

+ Investors.

I wonder what prevents trading such strategies (like this profitability) on exchanges, because there probably will not put a stick in the wheel, and do not have to worry and withdraw profits in advance, and then reinvest.

serferrer:

If I didn't withdraw 30,000 * 90 = 2,700,000 purely from my own.

Why trade if you don't withdraw?