Absolute courses - page 71

I'll still do my calculations here... but you still haven't answered the question where the method you posted is)))) if it failed

Joperniiteatr:
I'll do my own calculations here ... But you still haven't answered the question where the method is))), if it is a failure.

I thought I answered, read the posts above.

This includes the main one:

However, I will continue with demo trading on the realbecause there are many different "algorithmic core" ideas, and I believe in the system itself with TP=SL.

Dr.F.: It is known that the derivative of any function is the product of the function itself by the derivative of its natural logarithm. So your notation is wrong.

Oh, that's great. It's obvious if the function is non-negative. What were you trying to prove?

Mathemat:

Great. It's obvious if the function is non-negative. What did you want to prove?

I've already apologised for my inattentive browsing:

Dr.F.:

Exactly. On the primes of power functions it is good (convenient) to see the validity of the formula "

It is known that the derivative of any function is the product of the function itself by the derivative of its natural logarithm."

In the case of the exponential it means exactly that(a^x)'=a^xln a, I beg your pardon, you wrote it down correctly. Didn't look at it right away.

OK, it's really obvious (if the function is non-negative; we're not talking about complex functions):

f' = f * f'/f = f * (ln f)'

We wait to see what happens next.

Mathemat:

We wait to see what happens next.

I have tried to play with parabola at my leisure. All the same initial data: 288 last bars from the files in the archive above.

And here is the new picture and its data file:

The curves from the EDY_parabola file correlate by a factor of 0.99999+ and their ratios match EURUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY.

In short, in terms of "absolute rates" the subject is closed. But it is too early to close the branch because I remind you that I am demonstrating real trading.

Files:

Start from the fact that the correlation of currencies does NOT tend to 1.

It does not appear to be aiming for anything in particular. For all the games were played on the basis of K. Pearson's linear correlation coefficient, and the relationship between currencies is substantially non-linear.

You have 3 unknowns and 2 equations. You need a qualifying condition, i.e. 3 equations.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10910 here indices with a rough count, the trends are clearly visible.