Absolute courses - page 69

0.998683^x + 1.00216908^x+ 1.002040888^x+ 0.998182^x+ 1.003999^x=1

And this x=?

Dr.F.:

I regret to inform you that the correlated absolute rate solutions discussed at the beginning of the thread allow for an infinite number of solutions.

Here is an example for the last 24 hours (288 bars M5):

In that case you might want to post the solution and we will see if it is the same and compare it with previous data at the beginning of the thread) to match the numbers

TheXpert:
She's not monotonous )

It is monotone at least in the x>0 area, which is enough because at x<=0 it is obvious that 5^x - 3^x<1, i.e. the equation has no roots

Thus, the world order has not wavered. We have three unknowns and only two equations linking them. There are no "absolute rates". However, I will continue with demo trading on the real.

Joperniiteatr:

0.998683^x + 1.00216908^x+ 1.002040888^x+ 0.998182^x+ 1.003999^x=1

And this x=?

And this you solve by numerical methods))

Dr.F.:

Thus, the world order has not wavered. We have three unknowns and only two equations linking them. There are no "absolute rates". However, I will continue with demo trading on the real.

I'm going to do a bit of ananalysis without you.

alsu:

And this you decide by numerical methods))

Can I have the solution? I want to have something to compare it with, because our doctor seems to be making a suspicious fuss)

alsu:
Monotone at least in the region x>0, which is enough, because at x<=0 it is obvious that 5^x - 3^x<1, i.e. the equation has no roots
Yeah :) I'm just trying to be annoying.

Joperniiteatr:

In that case you may want to post the solution, and we'll see if it is correct and compare it with previous data at the beginning of the thread) in order to match the numbers

Too lazy to go to the beginning of the thread. I should note that I usually gave data based on modern (saved the same day) data files from Metatrader.

Therefore I think the purity of the experiment won't suffer, if I do the same now.

If someone would like to make graphs and make sure that the solutions can be arbitrary, then here's a "decent" case and one "messy" one.

EURUSD5.prn and EURJPY5.prn are attached to the archive

Files:
data.zip  66 kb

Dr.F.:

Too lazy to go to the beginning of the thread. I should note that I usually gave data based on modern (saved the same day) data files from Metatrader.

Therefore I think the purity of the experiment won't suffer, if I do the same now.

If someone would like to make graphs and make sure that the solutions can be arbitrary, then here's a "decent" case and one "messy" one.

So: attached in the archive are files EURUSD5.prn and EURJPY5.prn

I have a feeling you're pushing..... how did you calculate it? and we'll check the data ourselves....