Absolute courses - page 67

TarasBY:
The lower the STOPs, the less "involved" the "logic core" is in the results and the more "chance" there is. :)

Pips are just that, well, SL=TP=20 will not give SL=SP=20 probability 35/65, the smaller STOP=SL+spread, the probability is closer to 50/50.

TarasBY:
The lower the STOPs, the less "involved" the "logic core" is in the results and the more "chance" there is. :)

For a TS running on M5, a stop may be 10pips. If the entry is wrong, the sooner it gets cut off, the better the chance of survival. Recently posted screenshots of a TS that makes sense to flip, well, the point there is that the smaller the initial stop, the steeper the equity.

I'll also give you an idea of how I artificially shifted the number of positive outcomes in my direction.

After the signal, I did not go in from the market, but set a limit line for n-pips from the price in the direction of the signal. It worked. I.e. we shifted it by 10 pips. Stop position is set to 40 instead of 50 pips and profit is set to 60 instead of 50 pips. Here is an example of using noise to your advantage.

Dima.A.:

For a TS running on M5, a stop may be 10 pips. If the entry is wrong, the sooner it gets cut off, the better chance of survival. Recently posted screenshots of a TS that makes sense to flip, well, the point there is that the smaller the initial stop, the steeper the equity.

Dmitry, in terms of mathematics you have serious arguments, but Forex is not only mathematics, but also the interest of those who "hangs the deck", and this point is not safe to ignore!

And also, as far as IMHO, this logical core calculates "skewness"/ imbalance\distortion of the system is not "in the minute pips" (pips). The author insists on "until victory". I would hold positions until the "signal ends".

Dima.A.:

I'll also give you an idea of how I artificially shifted the number of positive outcomes in my direction.

After the signal, I did not go in from the market, but set a limit line for n-pips from the price in the direction of the signal. It worked. I.e. we shifted it by 10 pips. Stop position is set to 40 instead of 50 pips and profit is set to 60 instead of 50 pips. Here is an example of using noise to your advantage.

It is a great trick! Only the mechanics of execution may be different (I do not like limiters - IMHO). :)

TarasBY:

Dmitry, in terms of mathematics you have serious arguments, but Forex is not only mathematics, but also the interest of those who "hangs the deck", and this point is not safe to ignore!

And also, as far as IMHO, this logical core calculates "skewness"/ imbalance\distortion of the system not "in a minute pespective" (pips). The author insists on "until victory". I would hold positions until "end of signal".

Wholeheartedly on your side regarding holding a position until the "end of the signal". I'm sure the doctor's charts are drawing reversals, but he's ignoring them.

Dima.A.:

Wholeheartedly on your side regarding holding a position until the "end of the signal".

It depends on the signal. It is not always profitable to hold.

Dima.A.:

Entirely on your side, regarding holding a position until the "end of the signal". I'm sure the doctor's charts draw reversals, but he ignores them.

It's hard to keep track of manually.

P.S. But that's not a problem either! Given the "feedback signal" will change the model declared by TC, and what the author is more expensive model or result only he knows... :)

grell:

It depends on the signal. It's not always advantageous to hold.

That's what we're talking about. There is a reversal signal - why hold?

Dima.A.:

that's what we're talking about. There is a reversal signal - why hold on?
I didn't say LATER, I said EARLY.