MACHINE period with minus value - page 8

tara: How about no ban today?

What the hell is a ban, namesake... it's not like I'm going to ban you.

I'm going to have a little overload for about 20 minutes, I need to change the main hardware (CPU). I got myself a New Year's present...

Caesar34:
Topic remains open!

It is the custom here that a person who does not want to write himself gets what he wants for money.

You would have paid a long time ago and already got what you wanted. Quite a modest sum for New Year's Eve :-)

=================

I recommend that you hurry up. The discount is valid until 2012.12.31 23:59:59,999'999 and will decrease linearly until that time.

Caesar34:
The topic remains open!

Have you made up your mind about the meaning of "negative period"?

In terms of everyday logic, a "period" is a gap in time, it cannot be negative. For example: "the MA period is the interval of time over which we find the average price". So if this is the definition we have in mind, then talking about "the average price over the last minus 5 hours" is absurd, to say the least.

But mathematics is a tricky science; anything can happen here, the main thing is to put some sense into it. To do this, the notion of a period has to be broadened, so that the new, broader interpretation includes the old, generally accepted one, as a special case. Then everything will be all right with rhyme and meaning. And it's even more likely that they'll help you get the idea into code quickly and for free.

So give a clear definition of a negative period and people will come to you. Until you do, you might as well ask why you can't write "pink elephant" instead of "MA period".

alsu:

So give a clear definition of a negative period and people will come to you. Until this is done, you might as well ask why you can't write "pink elephant" instead of "MA period".

Why not? You can do it too! I agree to do it for $5,000 without any discounts.

I suggest hashing the string, and the resulting hash sum would be the period. There are a few more variants. To the author of the theme for each option +1000$ to the base price.

How mercenary everyone has become (( and it's New Year's Eve

alsu:
How mercenary everyone has become (( and it's New Year's Eve
Not everyone. I'm the only one. Somebody has to take advantage of supply before demand. Forex taught me that.

Caesar34:

Put up a picture of how you envisage this. The MA is with a positive period and next to it on the same chart is the MA with a negative period. Perhaps you just don't formulate the question correctly... hence the flooding! Draw and describe in more detail what you would like to get as a result, for example, what image on the price chart of the instrument will the MA with a negative period have?

You have already been given a reference to the MA with a positive value! Draw a similar picture with a MA with a negative period value, how would it be according to you?

Perhaps you are simply confusing concepts and definitions... For example, you are confusing the period with the shift. Draw and describe it in more detail...

Mathemat: I'm going to take a bit of a breather, about 20 minutes, to change the main hardware (CPU). I got myself a New Year's present...

Sorry for the flub.

It's up and running.

Intel Xeon E3-1230v2. Essentially it's the same i7-2600 but without IGP and it eats less than i7, by 30%.

The stone is cool!