MACHINE period with minus value - page 4

Mathemat:

I am waiting for an answer to my question

If I don't get one within 10 minutes, I tear down the topic.

On what grounds will the topic be taken down?! The question was asked correctly! What it is used for and how it is applied is everyone's business! Do not confuse concepts, applications and solutions

Zhunko:
Look at the formula. All doubts will disappear. The averaging period can be negative.

It can. For that purpose, we should not take the past bars, but the future ones.

Thus we can get MA with a period of minus 20 for example, except for the last 20 bars.

tara:
Stupid, of course, but 10 minutes is definitely enough for me.

The question wasn't for you, namesake.

Practice for now. I've already started. With beer.

2 Caesar: The clock is ticking, six minutes to go.

Paukas stirred ...

Mathemat:

The question wasn't for you, namesake.

Practice for now. I've already started. With beer.

2 Caesar: Time is running out, 6 minutes to go.

I asked.

Caesar34:

Stupid or out of touch?
Is it difficult for you to remove the negative period restriction from the code?

paukas:

It can. To do this, you do not need to take past bars, but future ones.

This way you can get e.g. a MA with a period of minus 20 everywhere except for the last 20 bars.

Yes, right.... If the positive period in MA is calculated as a positive result of the average price, then I would like the negative period to be calculated as a negative result of the average price, i.e. mirroring the calculation of a positive period... But where and how to correct the code?

2 Caesar: time is running out, six minutes to go.

On what grounds is the topic to be taken down?! The question was asked correctly! What it is used for and how it is applied is everyone's business! Don't confuse concepts, applications and problem solving! rather curiosity eats away

tara: I asked.
All right, I'll add another 10 minutes. The main thing is to get constructive. But for now, there is only flooding and mutual trolling, and it is the topicstarter who is trolling the most so far.

Zhunko:
Is it difficult for you to remove the negative period restriction from the code?

but how? where to fix it?