Practice testing, reflection, discussion... - page 26

prikolnyjkent:

The volume shown in the order is the MULTIPLE volume of all the, now eight, "lines" that I am running at the same time. The direction in each line affects the sign of its volume in that sum.

And you only show us one "line"?

You have correctly written that there will be returns, but small ones...

Here is the report in the test trailer for the current year.

Series of random orders 0.01; 0.02; 0.04; 0.08; 0.16; 0.32; 0.64; 1.28; 2.56...

Maximal volume was 2.56 lots on the 5th of December, this corresponds to 8th order of the series to the extreme profitable one, not counting the starting one!

Files:
1_1.zip  60 kb

YOUNGA:

Are you only showing us one "line"?

No, this is the finished amount

prikolnyjkent:

1. Why don't I see this stuff (stock exchange fee) with the 5th broker already? ъ

2. Where do you get it, this fee?

1. Read the small print of your "Customer Agreement", you will see!)

2. Client does not take it anywhere. It is retained by the exchange for the opportunity to trade on it.

"Usually the stock exchanges get a commission from every trade made through them, and this is the main source of income for the exchange. Other sources may be membership fees, fees for access to trading and the sale of exchange information."

This does not apply to kitchens. The work is different there... :-)

prikolnyjkent:

No, it is a ready amount

What instruments do you trade on this TS?

Roman.:

What instruments do you trade on this TS?

Only here, on this experiment, on the Eurobucks...

prikolnyjkent:
Only here, on this experiment, on the Eurobox

What are the lines?

"The volume indicated in the order is the SUMMARY of the volumes of all, now eight, "lines" that I am running at the same time. The direction in each line affects the sign of its volume in that sum. "

Roman.:

What are the lines?

"The volume indicated in the warrant is the SUMMARY of the volumes of all the, now eight, "lines" I'm running at the same time. The direction in each line affects the sign of its volume in that sum. "

Well, the lines are, as it were - a graphic image. There is not one, but eight pairs traded at the same time. It's just that ALL OF THEM are EUROBucks :-)

Can you tell me more about the lines :) ?

FinBuda:
more details about the lines, mona :) ?

Here, for example, is a graph on which the results of 5 currency pairs are plotted. 5 lines

In this experiment I took 8currency pairs. But, all of them are Eurobucks.

For each pair (line) appears a different random. So, for example, at the beginning when a lot on each of lines was equal to minimal (0.01), the random could show the following direction: for the 1st - buy(1); for the 2nd - sell(-1); for the 3rd - buy again(1); for all others - sell(-1).

It turns out: 1st line = 1*0.01; 2nd = -1*0.01; 3rd = 1*0.01; 4th...8th = -1*0.01 each. Summing up... and we get "SELL 0.04 lots", which I announced on the branch ...