Practice testing, reflection, discussion... - page 25

tol64:
First of all it should be of interest to you. And then, if you have the desire, you can show it to others. Personally, I am interested. )))

This is what I wrote about, the size of TR to exit the series in PROFIT! If we set SL and TP equal to 30 points (300 points on a five-digit order), then already on the fourth order in the series of losses the profit is closed below the amount of losses in this series. Everything can be seen on the picture (this year's test on М15 by opening prices, entry is random, from the market, without pending).

I.e. the series starts at 10.022 and closes at 10.020 that indicates the gradual withdrawal. The test is going on for this year...

THIS IS NOT THE WAY MARTIN SHOULD WORK! IMHO! BECAUSE IT IS CAPABLE OF MORE!!!

Roman.:

I.e. the series starts at 10 022 and closes at 10 020, indicating a gradual drain...

I still don't understand how you do it...

First trade = moose 30 p. Second trade = profit 30 p. The sum of the two trades = zero.

Where did the minus come from...?

The terminal refuses to save reports in the strategy tester.

Here is a picture and report for this year with SL and TP = 30 real pips. Slow growth of the curve is due to series of up to 4 orders... All series that have more orders are slow sinking... at the expense of not paying off the total LOSS by previous orders of the series in the extreme PROFIT.

Another close.

The number of losses and profits have equalised. It's getting interesting...

prikolnyjkent:

I still do not understand how you do it...

First trade = moose 30 p. Second trade = profit 30 p. The sum of the two trades is zero.

Where did the minus come from...?

:-)

It's called an exchange fee! :-)

Like the brokerage staff wants to eat too... :-)

And it's not a spread... and in real life it will be more than that...

This is the way the series of volumes works, so that you with your doubled extreme volume are not repulsing the previous total loss of the series.

That's why the relation between the loss and the take is different for profitable trading, like:

extern double Mul_TP = 4.0;       // целевая прибыль в единицах волатильности (АТР)
extern double Mul_Sl = 0.8;       // защитная остановка с последующим переворотом при ее сработке уже 
                                  // увеличенным лотом в единицах волатильности (АТР)

then there is no question, everything is repulsed!

But this is another story.

At the 2012 World Cup contestant 1110346 saff is also using drop-in, apparently tp=sl=500 (5 zn). After a profit one opens in the same direction without Martin - can we add a little Martin there?

Episode seven...

I have the eu at 1.3262 right now. A buy of 0.06 lots fell out by random.

New pending orders: buy at 1.3232 and 1.3292...

prikolnyjkent:

Episode seven...

I have the eu at 1.3262 right now. A buy of 0.06 lots fell out by random.

New pending orders: buy at 1.3232 and 1.3292...

Why such a volume?

Roman.:

:-)

It's called an exchange fee! :-)

Like the brokerage company employees would like to eat too... :-)

And it's not a spread... and in real life it will be more than that...

This is how the series of volumes works, so that you with your doubled extreme volume do not beat back previous total losses of the series.

That's why the relation between the loss and the take is different for profitable trading, like:

then there is no question, everything is repulsed!

But this is another story.

And why I do not see this crap (exchange fee) with the 5th broker? Where do you get it, this fee...?

Roman.:

Why such a volume?

The volume shown in the order is the sum of the volumes of all the, now eight, "lines" that I am running at the same time. The direction in each line affects the sign of its volume in that sum.