Practice testing, reflection, discussion... - page 21

prikolnyjkent:

Where do such people come from...?

It seems that every mother only teaches good things... And in kindergarten too... :-)

It's from the devil.

prikolnyjkent:

Uh-uh-uh...

No history check here, due to the volatility of the market :-)

Long. Tedious. But it's real time...

Well, if it's real, then where are the real-time reports? Or did you make a black deal with your broker?

borilunad:
Well, if it's real, then where are the real reports? Or did you make a black deal with your broker?

Oh, my God!

I'm posting information about my pending orders FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (!!!).

If you want something even more real, you can repeat it in your account, or in your mind, or wherever you want!

And when it comes to real-time reports, I've heard many times: "Anyone can draw such a straight here..."

prikolnyjkent:

Oh, my God...!

I'm posting information about my pending orders FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (!!!).

If you want something even more real, you can repeat it in your account, or in your mind, or wherever you want!

And when it comes to real-time reports, I've heard it many, many times: "Anyone can draw such a straight here..."

Don't be so obvious. It's mostly about the tester stats.

As for the dissatisfaction of the audience, well... Well, people are used to it. Invest-password, monitoring, PAMM,...

Everything depends on the purpose: if we want to prove something to ourselves, we may use this branch as a micro-blog and simply broadcast "into the void", without paying attention to attacks. If you want to demonstrate something to the community, you must do it in a digestible format.

prikolnyjkent:

Oh, my God!

I'm posting information about my pending orders FOREVER (!!!).

And when it comes to real-time reports, I've heard many times: "Anyone can draw such a straight here..."

Well then, for the sake of the experiment, we have to have it notarised!

moskitman:

You don't need to be exaggerating. It's said mostly about the tester stats.

As for audience dissatisfaction, well... Well, people are used to it. Invest-password, monitoring, PAMM,...

Everything depends on the purpose: if we want to prove something to ourselves, we may use this branch as a micro-blog and simply broadcast "into the void", without paying attention to attacks. If you want to demonstrate something to the community, then do it in a digestible format.

Nah, now the case is slightly different - I don't want to demonstrate something to the community, but in front of everyone, as the same spectator, I'm conducting an experience ON EXPLAINING - WHERE IS THE SOURCE. :-)))

Who is right - the martingale traders or their critics? And is it possible to make money by mirroring trading on a losing TS?

That's it...

paukas:

This is from the devil.

And you too?

prikolnyjkent:

Nah, now the case is slightly different - I don't want to demonstrate something to the community, but in front of everyone, as the same spectator, I'm conducting an experience ON EXPLAINING - WHERE IS THE SOURCE. :-)))

Who is right - the martingale traders or their critics...? And is it possible to make money by mirroring a losing TS...?

That's it...

1. Yes both are wrong... Take away and divide...

2. What is mirror trading?

tara:

2. What is mirror trading?

I can't think of a better name for a trade, which completely repeats the actions of some TS, but the positions are opened in the opposite direction...

prikolnyjkent:

I can't think of a better name for a trade that completely replicates the actions of some TS, except that the positions open in the opposite direction...

ok, patent it)