[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 414

Vinin:

This has already been written about.

... Yeah, about that too. :)

Integer:

Junko, page 409, the very bottom post - it says why the data is updated. Because iOpen(), iClose() are called, and you prove that from RefreshRates(). The first time the script was run without RefreshRates(), but iOpen() and iClose() functions were called, and from this the terminal loads the data. On the second run the data was already there and we know that zero bar is loaded first, so the impression is that the data is all loaded, but it may not be all loaded, but it may be in process.

...And yet you prove that you've figured out the data loading.... What kind of threads and synchronisations can we be talking about here...

It doesn't say anything. It's a muddled thought. But now, finally, you've outdone yourself! Well done! You've explained, based on terms without swearing. Only you didn't give an example.

But I've checked it. Indeed, the history is updated in the HST-file after MT4 unloading.

Vinin:

If you remove RefreshRates(), the history will still swap. All you need is to open the tool in market review andaccess the time series
Yes, Victor, it is. Checked it. Only for a looped EA it doesn't matter what is loading data. They are uploaded on the same basis. You have to control the data arrival.

Zhunko: You have to control the arrival of the data.

Well, that's a matter of opinion :)

Zhunko:

It doesn't say anything. It's a muddle of thoughts. But now, finally, you've outdone yourself! Well done! You've explained, based on terms without swearing. Only you didn't give me an example.

Sapienti sat

Good day, gentlemen!

I have encountered the following problem: my EA puts an order for a breakout, but when there is a big momentum in one candle, i.e. a sharp movement on the news, the trades are shifted to the end of this movement... to the end of this big candle and only open there... What could be the reason?

This also happens in the demo, deals that are opened manually in the same conditions absolutely the same way.

I don't need any modifications in the code and trades are magically moved.

Ekburg:

Good day, gentlemen!

I have encountered the following problem: my EA puts an order for a breakout, but when there is a big momentum in one candle, i.e. a sharp movement on the news, the trades are shifted to the end of this movement... to the end of this big candle and only open there... What could be the reason?

This also happens in the demo, deals that are opened manually in the same conditions absolutely the same way.

I don't need any modifications in the code and trades are magically moved.

Slippage on news.

You don't know what you're talking about...

1. the puts should in principle not shift! only shift during news events if you open a market order!

2. If you had read my comment carefully, you would have seen that those pending orders that were set manually were opened normally! on 3 computers!

But thanks anyway.

Please advise.

Is it possible to compare bar parameters from different TFs in the tester on the same TF?

EXAMPLE

The chart of TF5

if ( iHigh( Symbol (), 1440,0)) > iHigh( Symbol (), 0,50))  // если максимум текущей дневной свечи > High свечи N50  (ТФ5 мин)
OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.1,Bid,1,0,0,"jfh",123 ); открыть ордер

This code does not work. I tried to use the MarketInfo ( ) function for this purpose. The code does not work anyway.

QUESTION: Is there any other way to do it? If so, how?

Thank you.

Good afternoon, everyone.

Can you tell me where to put the dll files?

Ekburg:

You don't know what you're talking about...

1. the puts should not shift in principle! they only shift during the news if you open a market order!

2. If you had read my comment carefully, you would have seen that those pending orders that were set manually were opened normally! on 3 computers!

But thanks anyway.

Absolutely all of the pending orders set by the EA? Then get the log in your hands and contact your broker.