[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 411

Integer:

Junko, you're overreacting. What's written here applies directly to you. You do not understand the threads, do not understand why the data have updated, etc. But you make out to be an expert is a mess. And you pretend to be so righteous.

Dimitri, you have strange phatasies... If I see that somewhere my point of view diverges from the reasoned point of view of the other, I try to sort it out, like now. I dealt with data update back in 2006 and safely forgot about it. Because everything works correctly for me. Now I've had to remember again. It won't be a problem.

I told you about streams in detail, with an example. Half a page of text. You don't get it. For me, working with queues, like yours, is a thing of the past. I won't do it again. There's always another way. Simpler.

There's only one expert here. It's you. The coolest programmer. It's YOU too. Can't argue with that :-))

lottamer:

does not work. It shows all available profits for all trades in the history.

here's the original function and I haven't changed anything in it, of course

here's the call and the print

GetProfitFromDateInCurrency (Symbol(), -1, -1, iTime (NULL, PERIOD_D1, 0));

Print( GetProfitFromDateInCurrency () );//Что у вас здесь прописано, то и выводится!

//Пробуйте так!

Print( GetProfitFromDateInCurrency (Symbol(), -1, -1, iTime (NULL, PERIOD_D1, 0)));

lottamer:

I figured it out.

The function returns the total profit, but only for the period that you set in the HISTORY tab. it also changes it as you go along, if you change the period in the HISTORY tab.

I do not need it.

I need it to set the period by a given parameter.

I'm trying to change the function itself...

but the compiler complains that

'iTime' - initialization expected

What should I add?

You cannot do so in function parameters:

datetime dt=iTime (NULL, PERIOD_D1, 0)   

If necessary, then make initialization by zero, then check, if zero, then assign iTime (NULL, PERIOD_D1, 0).

Integer:

Don't give the functions of a programming language some mystical powers and properties that they don't have.

What is mystical about it? The list of tools in use is known. You don't have to update everything. For there isn't everything. There is only this list.

Run my expert and you'll see.

Zhunko:

Dimitri, you have strange phatasies... If I see that somewhere my point of view diverges from the reasoned point of view of the other, I try to sort it out, like now. I dealt with data update back in 2006 and safely forgot about it. Because everything works correctly for me. Now I've had to remember again. It won't be a problem.

I told you about streams in detail, with an example. Half a page of text. You don't get it. For me, working with queues, like yours, is a thing of the past. I won't do it again. There's always another way. Simpler.

There's only one expert here. It's you. The coolest programmer. It's YOU too. Can't argue with that :-))

As you can see, not only do you not understand, you don't understand the basic workings of the terminal at all.

Enough about streams, it's too funny, I've been trying to figure it out for three days and still don't understand it.

r772ra:

right. i'm an idiot! :)))

However, at first it was printing ZERO. It was only when I updated the HISTORY tab to "show all history" that it started to show today's profit .

THANK YOU!

Zhunko:

What's so magical about it? The list of tools used is known. You don't have to update everything. For, everything doesn't exist. There is only this list.

Run my expert and you'll see.

Where and to whom is it known? Don't be ridiculous, fantasy wonder!!! What list? Have you hit your head?

Run it yourself.

Integer:

1. As you can see, not only do you not understand, but you don't understand the basic workings of the terminal at all.

2) Enough about streams, it's too funny, I've been trying for three days and still don't understand it.

1. That's all right. I'll figure it out one day.
2. Don't worry either. Then you're not mature yet. When you are, you'll figure it out.

Integer:

Where and to whom is he known? Don't be ridiculous, you fantasy wonder!!! What list? Have you hit your head?

Run it yourself.

Again with the weird questions... Known to the terminal. Run it. The result contradicts your beliefs.

Zhunko:

1. That's okay. I'll figure it out one day.
2. Don't worry either. So you're not mature yet. When you are, you'll figure it out.

3. Again with the weird questions... Known to the terminal. Run it. The result contradicts your beliefs.

1. Unlikely.

2. What makes you think I care? "Three days in and out" was written about you. And you thought I was complaining to you or something?

3. There are three functions in that script, but for some reason only one is suddenly endowed with such mystical powers.

lottamer:

Right. I'm an idiot! :)))

However, at first it was printing ZERO. It was only when I updated the HISTORY tab to "show all history" that it started to show today's profit .

THANK YOU!

come on.....

While our pro's are getting their dicks in a twist, trying to help, as it were.