[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 392

borilunad:

I would like to take this opportunity to ask you to solve the problem with the hole in M1 from 0.00 to 3.00 of today's quotes. The update only adds 2 bars at a time, on other TFs all quotes are present except for the incorrect volumes. What to do? Maybe there is some script to force loading, updating? And this, unfortunately, on Real. No hole on the other MT4 with Demo! Looking forward to your help! Thank you!

Just restart the terminal or manually upload quotes in the settings look.

Integer:

Basically fine:) Not so much normal or not normal, it just does that and that's all. Look at what it says, if error messages, it is necessary to take some measures with these errors. If any information messages - you need to disable them (if there is a switch) or comment out the Print()(), Comment(), Alert() functions.
Opening a txt file sized like hygiene is death to the computer. It will freeze for an hour! The logs are what is written to the logbook, right?

Hello forum users. I need an indicator that draws the day's closing prices for 1-2 weeks with a simple line along the chart, and if you could set the number of days in the settings, that would be great.

Mishka29:
Hello forum users. I need an indicator which draws closing prices for 1-2 weeks with a simple line along the chart, it would be possible to set the number of days in the settings, it would be great.
30 dollars and ... Oh, my God! ... It's yours! Or start writing it yourself, and we'll tell you what's wrong, and what is not clear ...

Got in on the Euro dollar yesterday to sell off today - $500. Do you think it has a chance to fall? That would close at least not with such a huge minus?

lottamer:
If I open a txt file as big as hygiene, it will be fatal for my computer. It will hang for an hour! logs are what is written to the logbook? and you have to look at the logbook in the terminal, right?

Open long logs in a normal editor. For example in UltraEdit. Notepad does not like large files.

Chiripaha:

1. Sergey Kovalev's tutorial describes a method with Squaredness optimization, in which the Expert Advisor will work in a loop. If we take this and multi-threading into account, am I right to understand that such cyclic nature of the EA will not cause harm to other EAs, scripts or indicators? And we can safely start the work of the EA in a loop? Or it would be better not to do that? And when it is better to avoid it?

2. As far as I understand, this looping feature is implemented in the code above. That's probably why I remembered it.

By the way, if we run such a cyclic Expert Advisor in the tester, how correct would it be? Or should the loop be "turned off" for this case?

1. Everything works fine. The loop is needed to be able to work, for example, on other symbols or to do something else (interface maintenance). Without the loop, the Expert Advisor triggers only on ticks of the chart where it is loaded.
2. this is a demo script. The loop is needed to check the working capacity at the weekend.

3. it will work.

Monluk:
Got into a sell-off yesterday on the euro dollar today - $500. Do you think it has a chance to fall? That would close at least not with such a huge minus.

It's more appropriate to ask this in a billionaires forum. The current forum for programming in MQLs.

Trading is a probabilistic environment. Therefore, the probability, i.e. the chance, is always in both directions at the same time. The highest probability of the most likely outcome is 85% (according to some studies). But how and what will actually happen in the market is something even market makers don't always know.

Profitov:

Only restart the terminal or manually upload quotes in the settings look.
Downloaded a new terminal, that's the only way to get there! And it's all the fault of the volumes, they always accumulate errors! What are they for if they don't reflect real volumes? You don't need them, you need other things, but I'll keep quiet about that, I've been taught...

Good afternoon everyone!

Trying to code a simple idea

If the opening time of the zero candle is 14.08.2000 14.00'.

Open a market order at ONE of the prices which is on the inside of that candle.

But the order doesn't open for some reason.

Please, tell me where I'm going wrong.

I am not sure what to do.

int start()
 {
 double Price=0.9022; 
 if  ((iOpen (Symbol (),0,0))== D'14.08.2000 14 00')
 if (Bid == Price)

int Ticket= OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,0.1,Bid,1,Ask+1490*Point,Ask-110*Point,"jfh",123 );
}
return(0);

solnce600:

Good afternoon everyone!

Trying to code a simple idea

If the opening time of the zero candle is 14.08.2000 14.00'.

Open a market order at ONE of the prices which is on the inside of that candle.

But the order doesn't open for some reason.

Please, tell me where I'm going wrong.

Thank you.

You are comparing the price with the time:

if  ((iOpen (Symbol (),0,0))== D'14.08.2000 14 00')