[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 384

You're spamming this thread. Why don't you start one of your own?

Vinin:
You're spamming the thread. Why don't you start one of your own?
Victor, we don't do wrestling.

Integer:
Victor, we don't measure up.

You can measure your intelligence, your knowledge, your approach

Vinin:

You can measure your intelligence, your knowledge, your approach

If they are available.

Integer:

If they are available.

I'm not going to argue

Vinin:

I'm not going to argue.
I wouldn't like to do that either, somehow constructive arguments are more interesting, but it turns out not everyone is capable of them.

Vinin:
You're spamming the thread. Why don't you just open your own and measure up?
Victor, you're wrong. Thanks to this somewhat protracted discussion, two programmers were answering questions from newcomers at the same time, which only benefited the branch :))

granit77:
Victor, you are wrong. Thanks to this somewhat lengthy discussion, two programmers were answering questions from newcomers, which only benefited the thread :))
Victor, don't call me a programmer. I'm better than that :-))

A question has arisen. What does the rate of price change show? Not what it shows, but what it shows.

gyfto:
I have a question. What does the price movement speed indicate? Not what it shows, but what it shows.

The MACD shows the speed in pips over time. If by speed of change you mean acceleration, you should take the derivative of the MACD.

Interesting results are obtained. I am currently writing an Expert Advisor on this subject.