[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 295

borilunad:
I will speak in defense of the programmer here! If he/she is doing it for himself/herself, he/she just inserts it for speed, like building a construction set. If he does it for order, then the customer may ask to make everything clear to the uninitiated, or does not know what to ask. And if you want to get the hang of it, you have already been given a good explanation of what and how, maybe you'll get the hang of it. I'm not interested in logarithms yet. I'm more interested in creating a self-matching algorithm for the market.

Boris, I, at the moment, want to learn how to write my own code with libraries. Here are some I've come across... but they're written too twisted. It's impossible to understand what's there in the complex. Though I understand it segmentally, of course.

I just don't want to write in such a way that if you change something in the code, then you have to change something in other places. Who had it, will understand me... I want to learn how to write correctly with libraries.

hoz: Hmm. You got it wrong...
Not at all
hoz: It's not a decimal logarithm, it's a natural logarithm! So the top part would be the power of e to get bd_LOTSTEP, and the bottom part would bethe power ofe to get10.
Yes, it's the ratio of two natural logarithms. Now look at the formula from "Substituting the base of the logarithm". So the result is that this expression
(MathLog (bd_LOTSTEP) / MathLog (10))
is equivalent to the decimal logarithm for bd_LOTSTEP. In MQL there is no separate function for the decimal logarithm, so this conversion is used.

There are at least three ways:

1. Take an accelerated course of study by correspondence. Self-education is acceptable.

2. Find a programmer whose style appeals to you and try to become their apprentice.

3. Put out an application to Job for hands-on training, outlining an amount sufficient to buy the necessary amount of beer.

ZS This is for Victor

hoz:

Boris, at the moment I want to learn how to write code using libraries. There are some I've come across... but they're written too perverted. It's impossible to understand what's there in the complex. Though I understand it segmentally, of course.

I just don't want to write in such a way that if you change something in the code, then you have to change something in other places. Who had it, will understand me... I would like to learn how to write correctly just using libraries.

Victor, if you're interested in doing your own thing, you inevitably have to study what's available on the subject. For me, it's enough to use what I have, adjusting it for my needs and throwing out everything that's superfluous to me. I write all conditions in the start and functions are used for various checks and certain actions. I don't have time to reinvent the wheel. :)

tara:

There are at least three ways:

1. Take an accelerated course of study by correspondence. Self-education is acceptable.

2. Find a programmer whose style appeals to you and try to become an apprentice.

3. Put out an application to Job for hands-on training, outlining an amount sufficient to buy the necessary amount of beer.

ZS This is for Victor

Alexey, remember I complained, the DailyPivotPoints indicator doesn't switch to new levels at 0.00? So the reason was that it rarely, exactly, ticks at 0.00. And the server shuts down during this time. So, I prescribed the condition for 5 seconds to delete lines 0.00.00, 0.30.00 or 1.00.00, and everything is normal!

At the level of a craftsman or an artist, this craft, or art, is what we do.

We want something different, namely different, not more or less, imho.

tara:

At the level of a craftsman or an artist, this craft, or art, is what we do.

We want something different, namely different, not more or less, imho.

Desires depend on character, level of general knowledge, specifics of individual thinking, habits, predilections... We are all different as we are not from North Korea! :)

Boris, it's not our wishes :) And quite understandable.

You're already at 2 o'clock, it's been a long time.

Hello guys pomoshelp with the problem that I have сов trades both 5 and 4 characters decided to obrabyt it on the account NDD does not open orders says not enough margin while I open with the same volumes manually all is normal.