[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 293

sanktum:
Hello, in my terminal mt4, when I click on one of the currency pairs that are directly under the terminal, for example (eurusd) to open a terminal window with just this pairI need to open a small window and then expand it to the upper right corner, this has never happened before, please tell me why this is happening and how to fix it ?
NO ONE CAN GIVE ME A HINT ?

GaNDarM:

I don't quite get the gist of the question. Opening price testing model (quick method on formed bars)

Well then what do you want? Imagine you only have an opening price instead of a whole bar - it shouldn't close at question mark points

Tell me why when I switch the TF it switches with a delay, this was not the case before? Maybe it has something to do with what I asked in a previous post, about the minimization of the window?

Hello all. i have a question when testing an EA, if the orders have different lots, in the chart there is a window with light green peaks, Volume, which visually shows the difference in lots. can i disable it?

sanktum:
CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A HINT ?

Either forget it and don't bother, or change the mouse or try to tweak it...

sanktum:
Tell me why when I switch the TF it switches with a delay, this was not the case before? Maybe it has something to do with what I asked in a previous post, about the minimization of the window?

download the whole story.... that'll help, reinstalling the terminal may help with the window.... and setting the setings to defolt

there is a dollar index code .... where did they get the weighting coefficients from? how did they derive those coefficients? specifically, where did they get the multiplier 50.143 from?

USDX = 50.14348112 × EURUSD-0.576 × USDJPY0.136 × GBPUSD-0.119 × USDCAD0.091 × USDSEK0.042 × USDCHF0.036

hello kind and advanced people!!!

really need your help !!! help me complete the code instead of " ######## == today "

I need to get a list of history to see if any order has been closed today, i.e. there will be a bunch of orders of the same magician, but closed on different days,

and this function should return true or false if today's order is closed

would be very much appreciated

bool SS(int mn=-1, string sy="", int op=-1 ) {
  datetime t;
  double   ocp, osl;
  int      dg, i, j=-1, k=OrdersHistoryTotal();

if (sy=="0") sy=Symbol();
  for (i=0; i<k; i++) {
    if (OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)) {
      if (OrderSymbol()==sy || sy=="") {
        if (OrderType()==OP_BUY || OrderType()==OP_SELL) {
          if (op<0 || OrderType()==op) {
            if (mn<0 || OrderMagicNumber()==mn) {
              if (t<OrderCloseTime()) {
                t=OrderCloseTime();
                j=i;
              }
            }
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
  if (OrderSelect(j, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)) {
   if (##########==сегодняшний день) 
   return(true); 
  }
  return(false);
}

TarasBY:

to reduce the indicator array will not be possible.

How right you were. Writing

ArrayResize(ask, 1); Alert(ArraySize(ask));

- writes 23586...

ruslanchik:

there is a dollar index code .... where did they get the weighting coefficients from? how did they derive the coefficients? where did they get the multiplier 50,143 from?

USDX = 50.14348112 × EURUSD-0.576 × USDJPY0.136 × GBPUSD-0.119 × USDCAD0.091 × USDSEK0.042 × USDCHF0.036

I have been interested in this question for a long time.

gheka:

hello kind and advanced people!!!

really need your help !!! help me complete the code instead of " ######## == today "

I need to get a list of history to see if any order has been closed today, i.e. there will be a bunch of orders of the same magician, but closed on different days,

and this function should return true or false if today's order is closed

would be very much appreciated

can't someone give me a hint?